A Conversation for functional viewer dysfunctions

You

Post 1

Blue Bird

If I think of that you say this to everybody: You are the only one.... {through that little gadget "looking glass you look,) I would say: change your name to: Don Juan... And" give me your hand"'' and the rest of your..soul.. what ever.

Bullsh**..( Pardon my language I learned the wrong way) I am not only the friend of humans, but more so to other animals (beside humans) and also to plants on Earth.

If you think I came here because I am looking for "anarchy" you are wrong. Actually there are just too many issues wrong on this site of h2g2 that makes me sad.

Mr. Adams certainly had something else on his mind. (Trust me)

Yeah, I'll post little things eventually on the pages of CAC or AWW what ever you call it because they through me out from Peer Review for sure: talking from experience.

You have to know just a little about ART----ANTI ART----and---INTEGRATED ART.
But that is so very rare, so hard to find in the entire human-HISTORY I would not worry about looking for it. Nice talking to you: Gecko smiley - smiley


You

Post 2

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

HI,
I've replied to your other thread on the <./>AggGag</.> page.

peace
jwf


You: dear jwf

Post 3

Blue Bird

Sorry about my initial words. Since than there is an immense smiley - peacedove sitting here, : sent you E-mail, also posted some old stuff just testing the transmission from off line writings, (copy-paste) it works very well.
Finally after a little over a year I found a fine place in h2g2 believing this is the true and real FREE spirit of Mr. D. Adams.
smiley - love Gecko smiley - smiley ( usual signature)


You: dear jwf Hello! Anybody home?

Post 4

Blue Bird

ME: Just hopeless! This happens so many times: outside of US most of my E-mails will be returned. Such a waste of time!
I thought next door Canada will let me send an E-mail, but no!
So much for that
What I wanted to say in the privacy of an E-mail, I might not want to say to www! No, there was nothing really that confidential, I just have a certain attitude when it comes to Internet.
______________________________

I am stuck with my posting. Would have something short stories to post somewhere once I found this "UnderGuide" . Just tell me where is my open space to PASTE on?
Yeah: I am Gecko, usually lost. smiley - crysmiley - crysmiley - cry


You: dear jwf Hello! Anybody home?

Post 5

Blue Bird

This thread does not work. My E-mail does not get there. (jwf) I don't know about continuity? Well, nobody home at this spot.
With My friend John-the-Gardener just posted 108 conversation, which means so many days as we talk EVERY DAY! I wish I could establish some contact in this Underguide. Guess have to go deeper somewhere where the members are talking??? Gecko


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more