Announcements

0 Conversations



Meets


New Help With GuideML

Attention all Researchers interested in or developing GuideML editing
software of any kind: the GuideML Editor Writers'
Caffeine Machine
is now open for business. The aim is to provide
a central location for discussion, help and collaboration among GuideML
editor writers, with the intention of improving all GuideML editors
across the world.


Special Sites at this time


New Sites of Interest

  • Captain Venom is attempting to introduce new life into the old h2g2 Space Center. The Starpilot Hotel Space Station is a sparkling new venue affiliated to the original H2G2 Space Centre.

  • A new venture is proposed by a rather enigmatic new page and new researcher.

    The 'Ask h2g2' Archivist is proposing to select and archive the best questions and answers which have featured in the Ask the h2g2 Community fora. Your help and imput is eagerly awaited!

  • A new club has sprung up where you can add to an extremely long list of 'smileys' we would like in the guide. Strangely it can be found at TINARAIIDTCSPLYWWGAOWTCFLOS. You will have to visit to find out what that stands for!

  • The h2g2 staff have set up a central point for official h2g2 announcements. This can be reached by typing in 'Announcements' after the 'Guide/' section of the usual URL or by going to h2g2 Announcements.


Links

The Post is pleased to introduce two new features.

All entries for this feature should be mailed to shazzPRME. Please mark the subject 'Announcements'.


10.01.02. Front Page

Back Issue Page

1Now superceded by The Post Links Page

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A679458

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more