The h2g2 Post 17.05.10

1 Conversation



Posted: 17th May 2010


 

 

What a weekend

Wow, that was a weekend. Blisters, aching legs from all the walking, but it was great. You can read all about it in the Meet Report below. I'm a little tired, though, so I'll just get on with what else we have this week.

Not only did we have meet novices, we have a Post novice, too: Vittorio Arnold shares some delicious recipes with us. Aurora got her Post badge last week, but I forgot to mention it. Belated congratulations. Mol isn't exactly a Post novice, but nearly, as I could only find one previous submission from years ago. Read her insider report from a polling station in England during general elections.

It would be nice to do a caption competition once again, so if you have a suitably ambiguous/funny photo you'd like to share, please send it to the Post email (address below). If you spot any mistakes in an article, please bear with me, I'm a little tired from my weekend away, and Bea is stuck in London again. Just send any editorial feedback to the Post email, and we'll amend things asap.


Bel


 

 
HUMANS: ENJOY THEIR COMPANY

 

 

  • Musical Notes

  • A review of proms past to get you into the mood for the next one


 

 

HUMANS - BEST TO BE AVOIDED


 

 

HUMANS - WHAT ARE THEY GOOD FOR?


 

 

 

 
COMMUNITY

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION

 

 


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A65326061

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more