A Conversation for The Potato Army HQ

Aunt Edith

Post 61

Lurcher


*GHG withdraws a collapsable mortar from his top pocket, aligns it, and sends a full charge of Colorado beetle larvae towards the spud lovin` no-hopers*


Them`s anti-antidote treated larvae, just in case you wondered !!

AND they grow quick.


Aunt Edith

Post 62

tuc fortuneswell, Dax is updating his page

*just in time tuc preses a button on his combat gear and is suddenly incased in anti colorado beetle larvae and all things know to man beast or alien armour, floh though is not so lucky and now has the things sprouting all over her*

YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS YOU ANTIE EIDITH SIDE KICK YOU

*fires off ten rounds of acid roast potatoes in a fit of dispair*


Aunt Edith

Post 63

Lurcher


* Hopes that his splendid new uniform doesn`t get stained*


Aunt Edith

Post 64

Floh Fortuneswell

*Hopes that his splendid new uniform doesn`t get stained in case she has to use her gammer ray*

Is it real velour?


Aunt Edith

Post 65

Lurcher


* Wonders how floh can still speak, with them things sprouting all over her *

Err...no, actually it`s Cashmere, with a di-ionised spectral weave, overlaid with titanium micro-meshed enhancing fibres.
Unique, actually.


Aunt Edith

Post 66

ex-Rambling. Thingite. Dog. Pythonist. Deceased.

smiley - ghost *Blinded by Luncher's shining Epaulets, staggers in and knocks aside. Gets hit by Tuc's attack.* "Ow!"

*Snickers at ghost, then pulls out a baby potato and a potato peeler. "O.K., Spud-lovers, Lay down them Acid Roast Potatoes or the Baby Spud Get's it!!"

I always wanted to say that.smiley - biggrin


Aunt Edith

Post 67

tuc fortuneswell, Dax is updating his page

AAhhh noooooo don't you harm that poor harmless potato

Quick floh the rays


Aunt Edith

Post 68

ex-Rambling. Thingite. Dog. Pythonist. Deceased.


smiley - yikes No, no, not....The Rays!!!
*Tosses baby spud down, smiley - run*


Aunt Edith

Post 69

Lurcher

* GHG puts on his Ray-Bans ( smiley - biggrin ) *

It`s a bit dark suddenly, am I facing the right way smiley - ghost ??


Aunt Edith

Post 70

Floh Fortuneswell

*aims at him*
Cashmere?smiley - steam
FACE THIS !!!


Aunt Edith

Post 71

ex-Rambling. Thingite. Dog. Pythonist. Deceased.

smiley - ghost (persuasively) Yes, Lurcher, face that way.

(from the doorway) No, Lurcher!! Don't listen to smiley - ghost She's affiliated with the Spud-lovers!

smiley - ghost (snaps fingers) curses! I'm Outed!


Aunt Edith

Post 72

tuc fortuneswell, Dax is updating his page

*tuc quickly flies accross the floor and tries to catch the baby spud*


Aunt Edith

Post 73

Floh Fortuneswell

*trying to draw attention from tuc and the baby spud*
AND FACE THIS !!!
smiley - starBLAMsmiley - star


Aunt Edith

Post 74

ex-Rambling. Thingite. Dog. Pythonist. Deceased.

smiley - ghost *Watches as the poor, innocent baby spud lands safely in the capable hands of Tuc. Slightly bruised, the poor little guy lays there, shivering.*

*Shoves Lurcher to one side, is hit by the Ray.*

ZZZzzt!

"Cough, cough! Ah'm roadkill!"

smiley - ghost*Looks at the dead armadillo.* "I'm not cleaning that up."

*Deep in the Texas Backwoods, an armadillo is running 'shine past the cops. As he neatly evades the roadblock, he happens to notice a red light blinking on his dashboard. He mutters"Looks like 101 bought it. *Sniff* Well, I guess that means I'm up." Turns his Chevy Pickup north and heads for H2G2, heavily fortified for the battle to come with a truckful of moonshine.*


Aunt Edith

Post 75

Lurcher


Well now we know who our friends are !!
* Silently mourns the passing of BU.afT 101, but knows, without a doubt, that another brave soul is on his way*
*I always suspected that smiley - ghost. Can`t trust what you can`t grab hold of, I always say*

Come on then, you miserable rabble, take a close look at that pathetic baby spud. It`s INFECTED!!!


Aunt Edith

Post 76

ex-Rambling. Thingite. Dog. Pythonist. Deceased.

smiley - laugh


Aunt Edith

Post 77

tuc fortuneswell, Dax is updating his page

*tuc suddenly feels a burning sensation in his hands*

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

*he drops the spud*

MY HANDS !!!!


Aunt Edith

Post 78

Floh Fortuneswell

tuc !!!
What happened?


Aunt Edith

Post 79

Lurcher



smiley - nahnah


Aunt Edith

Post 80

ex-Rambling. Thingite. Dog. Pythonist. Deceased.

smiley - ghost OO! That looks painful. *offers him some asprin and bandages*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more