A Conversation for Alabaster House

The War Room

Post 21

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence


Where is the VP? He has a whole army just sitting around, dreaming of a day like this!

Messages need to be sent. I think that's my job. *hurries out*


The War Room

Post 22

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

Danny Wallace is some bloke who found some loophole in UK law anddeclared his house (or something) a separate nation.


The War Room

Post 23

Teuchter

Like Prince Leonard and Princess Shirley in Western Australia?

So how has dannywallace managed to get his site linked to H2G2?


The War Room

Post 24

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*returns*
I've alerted the Terranic Army and found Jodan. Now I think it's time to sell tickets to the thread. smiley - evilgrin


The War Room

Post 25

J

Stupendous. Now, with Hypatia offline for the moment, I suggest that you, Madame Secretary of State, take charge of negotiations. The Terranic, Evil and Sheep Army will be alerted in the mean time. Has anyone let the Evil Army know what's up?

It'd be nice to avert war, but I've got no problem with kicking their butts back to their part of dna.

We need an intelligence officer/spy to watch them in their planning threads and report back. Any volunteers?

smiley - blacksheep


The War Room

Post 26

Hypatia

*blusters and fumes*

I am online for a maximum of 5 minutes. I have meetings all day. Thank Bob you guys are on alert. I'll be back as soon as I can. I trust you all completely to handle the threat.


The War Room

Post 27

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...


<>

I think Auntie did a programme about him, and he's been given a DNA message board.


The War Room

Post 28

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Negotiations will probably not work. This is the sort of invading force whose first act is to pee up the nearest wall.


The War Room

Post 29

J

You heard Hyp. I'm Dictator until she's got some free time smiley - devilsmiley - somersaultsmiley - winkeye

Negotiations probably won't work, you're right, but I feel that we're the sort of administration that should make an effort at it. We did run on a sensibility platform.

smiley - blacksheep


The War Room

Post 30

Teuchter

So rubbing their noses in the puddle probably isn't a good idea then? smiley - erm


The War Room

Post 31

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

I've left a formal message inviting them to come here and present their credentials. The salonistas are aware of the wallaceites or dannies or whatever they're called, and I also notified the planning people at the Terranic base. Frankly, I'm afraid of the Thingites. Who wants to raise them?


The War Room

Post 32

J

Being a Thingite, I'll talk to them.

smiley - spork

smiley - blacksheep


The War Room

Post 33

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Yes, of course. Being a Thingite, you understand completely why I'm afraid of them. Meanwhile, I'll call Wolfgang and organize some refreshments in the even the dannies show up here.

*exits war room*


The War Room

Post 34

Bagpuss

Didn't the country end up being called Friendly or something, in which case they'd be Friendlians.

Mr. D. - I don't think there was any loophole exploitation; the Government just doesn't care if people want to go around pretending to set up countries.


The War Room

Post 35

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*pops back in* Um, Jodan, can we find a better representative for the Terranic and Evil Armies? Reefgirl has already handed over a Thingite secret. smiley - erm


The War Room

Post 36

J

Which one? The Thurssmiley - bleep forever thing? If anyone shouted that on the Manifesto page, they'd get mauled.

smiley - blacksheep


The War Room

Post 37

Elentari

*runs into war room and skids to a halt*

Ahem, apologies for my lateness, Mr Vice President. Does anyone have an update for me? Briefing folder? Map with arrows representing the invading army, anything like that?


The War Room

Post 38

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

I've come up with a few conditions for the surrender of the Citizens Required Invasion Taskforce.

1. You will give up all your lands, titles and wealth. These will be distributed around h2g2 as President Hypatia and King 2legs see fit.
2. You will convert to the worship of Nighthoover.
3. You will denounce King Danny I and form the Forlorn Hope (i.e. cannon fodder) of h2g2's counter invasion.

Anybody want to add to this before I present it to them?


The War Room

Post 39

Elentari

Is a counter-invasion really neccessary? I have no doubt, given our superior numbers and so on, that we would succeed, but why bother? We've got all we need here, we don't want or need citzensrequired. At least, I don't. smiley - winkeye


The War Room

Post 40

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

Well, I *said* counter invasion, but what I meant was "go over, steal all the tea and cakes, undermine the economy and then come home"


Key: Complain about this post