A Conversation for Center for the Development of Anti-Dog Technology

Ding Dong

Post 21

Granny Weatherwax - ACE - Hells Belle, Mother-in-Law from the Pit - Haunting near you on Saturday

*Granny lands after ending aniseed trail at local dog pound, walks up behind Sea and adds the word FRIED to sign*


Ding Dong

Post 22

soeasilyamused, or sea

*turns around*

oh, hi, GW! i didn't see you come up.... just washing the walls and watering the plants...


Ding Dong

Post 23

Granny Weatherwax - ACE - Hells Belle, Mother-in-Law from the Pit - Haunting near you on Saturday

Hello sea, *opens magic rucksak* have a smiley - ale, nice line in sign you've got on your back. Why don't you have it made into a t shirt?


Ding Dong

Post 24

soeasilyamused, or sea

sign? what sign?!

*rips sign off back*

ahh, well, i DO like fried dogs. that's the best way, you know. smiley - biggrin funny, i can't imagine where that came from... but you're right, it WOULD make a nice T shirt.


Ding Dong

Post 25

Big Bad Werewolf

*A cacaphony of barking can be heard from the direction of the dog pound. It slowly increases in volume until a large pack of dogs can be seen following some sort of trail. The pack runs right up to the broom leaning against the wall, then mills about.*


Ding Dong

Post 26

soeasilyamused, or sea

*sea considers turning the hose on them*




*sea tries NOT to turn the hose on them*




*sea turns the hose on them*


Ding Dong

Post 27

Granny Weatherwax - ACE - Hells Belle, Mother-in-Law from the Pit - Haunting near you on Saturday

*Humming the Ride of the Valkyries, Granny jumps on her trusty broom and overflies the milling pooches and activates the magnets that are attached to the net the canines are milling, peeing and sniffing on.

Changing her tune to 'The First Cut is the Deepest' Granny flies off to the vets smiley - smiley*


Tally-Ho Bandits at 12 o`clock high

Post 28

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


~ A flight of Sopwith Pups on combat air patrol peels away and follows departing broomstick ~

~ Maverick air-2-air missiles are armed ~

~ The theme song from 633 squadron is heard ~

Tally-ho chaps - bunch of bananas on the ceiling. Lets get these kites moving.



Tally-Ho Bandits at 12 o`clock high

Post 29

soeasilyamused, or sea

er.... /yeah/....

i suppose this would be a good time to mention the 6 foot thick admantium-reinforced walls...


Tally-Ho Bandits at 12 o`clock high

Post 30

Clelba

*hides behind pot plant, shooting at any random dogs that walk past*
^. .^
= ' =


Tally-Ho Bandits at 12 o`clock high

Post 31

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


~Mavericks are armed, programmed to `Broom-mode` and released~

~The missiles streak across the intervening distance between the Sopwiths and the Broom~


Tally-Ho Bandits at 12 o`clock high

Post 32

Big Bad Werewolf

*A second Sopwith flys under the broom, ready to catch the net.*


Tally-Ho Bandits at 12 o`clock high

Post 33

soeasilyamused, or sea

granny! look out!


Tally-Ho Bandits at 12 o`clock high

Post 34

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


~the warning cry is lost is the roar of the rockets~

~the first maverick neatly snips the net`s hawser neatly dropping it`s cargo onto BBW`s pup`s upperwing~

~the second maverick flies straight up Granny`s exhaust. A dull thud and a sharp scream is heard. Onlookers cringe~

Blimey - that has to have hurt.

~the crippled broomstick spirals towards the ground. A singed pointed hat is seen to descend in flames. There is no sign of a parachute~


Tally-Ho Bandits at 12 o`clock high

Post 35

Big Bad Werewolf

*BBW in a show of heroic sportsmanship, throws Granny his spare parachute. The dogs on his upper wing go wild.*


Tally-Ho Bandits at 12 o`clock high

Post 36

Clelba


the person who invented the Sopwith plane was a slightly distant relative of mine...

*twangs a branch of a tree so niftily that any parachutes within twenty miles get tangled*
don't ask how.
^. .^
= ' =


Tally-Ho Bandits at 12 o`clock high

Post 37

Granny Weatherwax - ACE - Hells Belle, Mother-in-Law from the Pit - Haunting near you on Saturday

*Granny flies on giggling as the decoy broom hits the ground*

It was only my second-worst hat after all smiley - smiley

*as the little old lady prepares to land on the vets roof, Lawrence of Purrabia herds the Sopwith Camels off into the wide, blue yonder*


Tally-Ho Bandits at 12 o`clock high

Post 38

Clelba

did i or did i not say *all* brooms in the area? if i didn't, i mean to.
^. .^
= ' =


Tally-Ho Bandits at 12 o`clock high

Post 39

Clelba

oh. i said parachutes. smiley - dohsmiley - dohsmiley - doh
^. .^
= ' =


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more