A Conversation for The Pantheon

Request for god-hood...

Post 41

caper_plip

My mistake... didn't check Great Hallsmiley - doh

Thank you so much!!!!

smiley - cheers

Caper Plipsmiley - borgsmiley - tennisball


Request for god-hood...

Post 42

soeasilyamused, or sea

*sea dons a gas mask and shoves another log under the fishbowl*


Request for god-hood...

Post 43

RedFish ><>

~sits nonchalantly on the windowsill watching sea heat up the fishbowl~

Strange girl...


Request for god-hood...

Post 44

Apollo

smiley - cheers Caper Plip!!

those poor, innocent fishies...


Request for god-hood...

Post 45

RedFish ><>

~zaps caper plip with a lightening bolt~

mwahahaha.


Request for god-hood...

Post 46

caper_plip

*volleys the lightning bolt back at RedFish and electrocutes the poor guy.*

I really do love fish, but not if they attack the first new full status goddess when she's just saying smiley - cheers to Apollo.smiley - nahnah

Why don't you and Sea battle each other out in the Battle of the Gods?

Then we'll see who's the fish out of water or the cat in the bag.smiley - smiley

*Caper Plip puts RedFish's bowl out of the cat goddess' reach, then goes back to Hades to try out her serve*

smiley - borgsmiley - tennisball


Request for god-hood...

Post 47

RedFish ><>

~watches with mild interest as the bolt crawls over his scales and earths itself in the floor, failing to harm him~

I may be in training but that doesnt mean i havent had practice! smiley - biggrin


Request for god-hood...

Post 48

caper_plip

It was only in self-defence...

*pats RedFish on head benignly and offers him some nice oxygenated water plus vitamin-enhanced fish food*

I don't want to fight, but why don't you challenge Sea in the Battle of the Gods?

Or even Apollo and watch him lose againsmiley - laugh

I'm taking a break from Battling Gods for the moment, but I'll be watching with interest...

Go on! I'm sure you'll do well!

*drops a tiny tennis ball into the fish bowl as an ornament of her diplomacy*

Caper Plipsmiley - borgsmiley - tennisball


Request for god-hood...

Post 49

Lady Ice, Black Herald of the order of the Silver Staff

::looks about as she walks in, a black wolf and stallion at her side:: Hello Great God Apollo, ::curties and bows her head:: I simply ask to be Goddess of the planet of Silence, Death and Rebirth, the planet of Saturn. If you wish to deni me I shall understand. ::bows and walks to the shadows staying there::


Request for god-hood...

Post 50

a girl called Ben

*the goddess called Ben manifests as the Mother at her most stately in order to formally greet Saturns Daughter*

All Hail, Saturn's Daughter. All goddesses are welcome here. I am just a manifestation of the goddess within (as are all women) and manifest as Maiden, Mother or Crone, as circumstances require.

*The Maiden manifests, and greets Saturn's Daughter, and holds out a hand to each of the animals to smell*

*The Mother manifests, and sweeps a deep and noble curtesy to her fellow goddess*

*The Crone manifests, and looks Saturn's Daughter up and down, before nodding once. It is unclear whether this is a greeting or approval*

a goddess called Ben


Request for god-hood...

Post 51

Uncle Heavy [sic]

i want to be a God! Me! Me!

I'm already on a mission from God. If I become a God I'll be on a mission from Me. This is manifestly good.

What do I have to do? pass labours like that hercules bloke?


Request for god-hood...

Post 52

Apollo

Hail Saturn's daughter... now Goddess of the planet of Silence, Death and Rebirth, the planet of Saturn. You speak as one with a noble upbringing...daughter of a god, no doubt!! Just for clarity, do want the entire title you gave? or simply Goddess of Saturn?
Hmmmmm.... Saturn's daughter and SaturnGirl... this is becoming a family business smiley - smiley

Greetings to you as well, Uncle Cuddles!! No, you don't need to complete labors like the great Hercules (though you must get past Cerberus to enter Hades smiley - smiley ). However, to become a full-fleged H2G2 god, a little showing of your godly powers is required....
the best way to do this is by competing in the Battle of the Gods!! There is a link from Mt. Olympus. Also, you need some kind of title...

smiley - magic I welcome you both to the Pantheon!


Request for god-hood...

Post 53

a girl called Ben

*the Maiden manifests*

Looking like Hercules is good enough for me! Do you look like Hercules, at all?

a goddess called Ben


Request for god-hood...

Post 54

Uncle Heavy [sic]

i dont loom like hercules. not even a little. how do i compete in the battle of the gods


Request for god-hood...

Post 55

Lady Ice, Black Herald of the order of the Silver Staff

:: Steps from the shadows and looks at "A goddess called Ben" nods curtly :: It is nice to meet you miss. Oh and for the title Apollo, simply "The Goddess of the Planet of Silence" shall do. ::looks to her wolf who is slowly approaching Red Dog, she whistles and her comes to her, she nods:: I guess I shall be off ::turns mounts her stallion and heads for the door:: please contact me if you need to.


Request for god-hood...

Post 56

Apollo

Well Uncle Heavy...you found the Pantheon. Click the link back to Olympus, then go to the Battle of the Gods! The rest should be pretty clear smiley - smiley I suggest going to a few of the past battles before jumping into one...maybe the first one in the Labyrinth, or at Stonehenge, or even on the Plains of Asgard!!


Request for god-hood...

Post 57

a girl called Ben

*The goddess called Ben manifests as the Crone, and watches the Goddess of the Planet of Silence leave.*

Hmm. Pity she left. She gave the place some dignity and tone.

***B


Request for god-hood...

Post 58

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


If you`re going to try the Plains of Asgard you`d better be very `ard *flexes muscles*


Request for god-hood...

Post 59

a girl called Ben

*Maiden wonders if she should go there to eye up the talent...*


Request for god-hood...

Post 60

Uncle Heavy [sic]

ok. i will do that. but not now. well, maybe now. i shall see.


Key: Complain about this post