A Conversation for A few words on the 43rd President of the USA...

Pathetic

Post 1

Researcher 192424

Another spoiled loser whining about how unfair it is that other people are rich. In one of the only countries on earth where it is literally possible to be born in poverty and become wealthy through nothing but one's own ingenuity and work, we have people who woulda/shoulda/coulda whining about the "preferential treatment" given to the wealthy. Maybe the next time you ride public transportation, drink water, or are protected from invasion, you may want to mentally thank those people who pay %55 of the taxes.


Pathetic

Post 2

Saturn Girl ~ 1 of 42 (Borg Queen A761708) ~ Gollum's keeper + some ~ [1*7(0!+2)(0!+1)=42]

I do not know where you come off saying such a statement, since I never mentioned one thing about taxes, being rich or poor, or needing/wanting preferential treatment. My comentary was completely focused on the not quite elected president of this country.

With this 90% aproval rating he's been riding on since this war on terrorism bull has started, I've found that more and more people have been assuming anyone who is attacking ~their~ president (which most of them didn't elect anyhow) is attacking their country as a whole. While I believe our system does require a lot of work right now, it is still better than most of the countries out there.

Take a moment to read my words, and not put words in my mouth.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more