A Conversation for The Manifesto for the Campaign to rename Thursday, "Thing"

I want to join the Thingites!!

Post 1

Doktor Bedlam

Uh... this is the brand new username of a Thingite what's been absent for more years than he cares to remember. Formerly "Pinky Scumbag, the 8th Guest of the Thingite Revolution, Bringer of Alcoholic Beverages, and Wearer of the Lack-Of-Pants"

I suppose I'm all those things, still. With a new login. Since I've forgotten me own name (or rather, my keys to let me into my house). You'll find my first appearance in the No No No thread at post 57301.

Don't ask how long it took me to hunt that down.


I want to join the Thingites!!

Post 2

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

*smiley - dragon waves*

Unfortunately there won't be no gabble and putting back on the roster. I fear. The Thingites are quite dormant nowadays.

Clive stepped down as Warlord ages ago, and no one took over. I don't theink Shea updates the roster anymore either. Amy Paperlady used to keep track of the milestones and Happy Nerd did the calendars...


I want to join the Thingites!!

Post 3

bunnyfrog

And bunnyfrog is the only Thursdayite worth fighting anymore.
*waves cheerfully*


I want to join the Thingites!!

Post 4

8584330

Happy Nerd regrets to inform everyone that she has been busy. But please don't let that stop anyone from stomping out Th*rsd*y whenever it creeps up, and advocating for Noble Thing!


I want to join the Thingites!!

Post 5

Shea the Sarcastic

I should do something about the roster.

Unfortunately, I can't update it on the Manifesto page. Maybe I should make a new page. Hmmm....


I want to join the Thingites!!

Post 6

8584330

Let's wait just a bit and have it transferred properly. Soon all of this will be easy.


I want to join the Thingites!!

Post 7

bunnyfrog

Or will it???!??


I want to join the Thingites!!

Post 8

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

It will be *very* easy, bunnyfrog, don't kid yourself. smiley - tongueout

smiley - spork


I want to join the Thingites!!

Post 9

8584330

Everything will be easy except for your doomed task to advocate for Th*rsd*y, bunnyfrog.


Key: Complain about this post