Announcements

0 Conversations

Meets

There are plenty of Meets for h2g2 researchers in the pipeline. You can find information about most of the planned meets at the Future Events forum, but here are a selection for you to consider:

The h2g2 Christmas Card

Go along and see an impressively large list of fellow researchers, and then add your signature to the h2g2 Christmas Card.

The Astronomy Society

If you have an interest in things celestial, then the h2g2 Astronomy Society is just the place to go!
Why not drop in and browse around.

Christmuse Dinner

The 'Musehome' is pleased to announce that they are holding a prolonged dinner celebration at The Christmuse Dinner page. All researchers are most welcome to drop along and imbibe! An added attraction is the inclusion of Three Nights of Fancy Dress... ballgowns and formal attire encouraged... limited leftover Halloween costumes will be accepted. The Three Nights will take place from December 15-17(Fri-Sun).

The BOF Inn

There are, lurking around the nooks and crannies of h2g2, many quiet researchers, many boring researchers, many not very exciting or industrious researchers. A few have begun to congregate at The BOF Inn. They will not notice the intrusion should you wish to join them. The premises are rather seedy, more than a little down-at-heel and the patrons, when not stuck in mud, are liable to be grumbling quietly in the corner. Some, indeed, may be comfortably dead. The BOF Inn is 'under construction' just now, a situation that is unlikely change in the immediate future as 'galvanised into action' is most definitely not a phrase BOFs are comfortable with.

So, if you are lively, vibrant, full of life etc. DON'T GO THERE! But if you are none of those things, well, why not potter along. We will try (not very hard) to welcome you.

Pheroneous


The h2g2 Soapbox

Is there something bothering you about h2g2? Do you want to make a point about the proposed changes for the site? If so, pop along to the Community Soapbox and make your views known! This is THE place to go to discuss the state of the h2g2 community.


Check out the Classified Advertisements for news of new sites.


All entries to this feature should be mailed to shazzPRME. Please mark the subject 'Announcements'.


04.12.00. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A484913

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more