Christmuse Dinner

20 Conversations

My favorite C-mas songs have no words...


...Probably because it is difficult to express what the end-of-year celebrations are truly about...

What the heck does Christmas have to do with Muses!??

Nothing, really... but everyone's celebrating something at this time of year... why not us!??

In the States, where I inspired the likes of Jefferson, Dickinson, the EAGLES, and others, they celebrate Thanksgiving. It's not religious. It's about eating a big yummy meal and being together for a day. There's also this game called (American) football, which I am quite fond of...

::ahem:: But!!! That is neither here nor there!!! Welcome the Christmuse Dinner... this is an occasion to be with family. To be grateful. To adjust your belt a notch or two, and have a few laughs and one wonderful meal on the muses!!!

If there's one tradition from Christmas worth borrowing for Christmuse, it is mistletoe!!! ::Hangs mistletoe from the ceiling, at several random places::

::giggles:: Hee hee hee...

Come as you are, leave happy.

Back to Musehome

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A481844

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more