A Conversation for The Meanings of Usernames

Analysis, please

Post 601

Minister Of Black. The Knight of Night, Lord of the High Tower

smiley - blackcat

smiley - blackcat



The Minister smiley - blackcat


Analysis, please

Post 602

E G Mel

Oh go-on have a go at mine, I know why I chose it but can you tell me what impression I give people from it?!!!

I'll give you one hint I chose it way back in '94 so I've been using it a while and am admitedly very attached to it!

Mel smiley - hsif *officially E_G_Mel*


Analysis, please

Post 603

E G Mel

If you want all of my titles they are at the top of my user page...

There is a bit more as to why they are there but I'll leave you to work that out!

Mel smiley - hsif


Analysis, please

Post 604

Tabitca

cough cough....wipes off cobwebs...sorry I've been so busy with moving and having the flusmiley - ill I only just got back...right here goes lets start on this backlog.....I'll be about 30 minutes and then I'll post... waves...back in a mo


Analysis, please

Post 605

Tabitca

Captain spank munki......The limed oak desks suggests a yearning for an older era in time...a Sherlock holmes type desk. perhaps you could see your self sat behind it? Spank the munki is a euphenism for masturbation..I think either you are young or have children yourself and perhaps although you love them dearly a bit of you still yearns to be the adolescent boy...having fun.Don't worry it's quite normal.The Guide Dog is a computer programme so into science and computers. Perhaps you are a writer? A writers desk? You have a sense of humour and somebody loves you a great deal....don't ask how I know...Bassman says i'm a smiley - witchsmiley - blackcat


Analysis, please

Post 606

Tabitca

Loup D'argent -fan of all things Fench or are you French? Dargent is the name of a French bar(pub) in Canada and the name Dargent comes up a lot in wine circles.Do you like a drink?
Silver Wolf makes me think of native American indians and the Shaman... you have an interest in the supernatural...X files type.
The wolf howls at the moon ....it could be a human in wolf form..lupine...it loves to run in the night ,be wild and free....do you long to be the wolf,free and wild?
I think you are quite a mysterious person...you ask for analysis but I wonder if you really want to know.....


Analysis, please

Post 607

Tabitca

The Pencil Queen....pencils are all shapes and sizes but very versatile...do you have to be versatile? They can also be rubbed out and start again....I think there is something you would like to rub out and start again or redo.Pencils are used for drawing and I think you are quite artistic or undertaking some sort of artistic project whther writing or redecorating. Pencils are soft lead covered by a hard coat ...I think that is how you see yourself...you sure a hard shell at times on the outside...perhaps tp protect yourself or not let anyone see how you are really feeling but inside you are soft hearted and don't like to hurt people.As pencil queen you are an old hand at it and feel that you have had endure a lot that has made you what you are. You are a courageous person and not normally a whinger...I think you are a special person...not many people have your determination and courage in the face of adversity.


Analysis, please

Post 608

Tabitca

Bishop Odo...there was a real bishop odo who fought at the battle of hastings for the french and gave the bayeux trapestry to the cathedral...how ever he was blood thirsty so i think you like fantsy role play war games. You like dragons and knights. Indigo knight is in RL a black and white stallion up for breeding in the USA..a champion..again this relates to your role play.The knight on the steed galloping into battle. A warrior queen.
Odo is also a shape shifter on a Sci fi programme. do you feel like you have to bend to fit into moulds other people have made for you? or do you just like the idea of being a changling...adapting to roles?
I think you are quite young but have a sense of adventure and a look to the future...you will go far


Analysis, please

Post 609

Tabitca

E G Mel....I take it you are not a spice girl then? It's the impression people may get from your name. I wonder why you are so concerned about what people think? You must be quite young late teens,early twenties. There was a theodore EG mel who was a candidate in recent elections in the Ivory coast. I don't think you are a politician though ...more a scientist.I think the French part of the Ivory coast(they are french speakers i believe) would appeal to you.
The fact that you put your message on twice is intriguing...To make sure it was noticed? let me guess an Essex girl? Good for you...don't take any crap because of it.I think you have a sense of humour and like clever witty books...DNA,Terry Pratchett etc.I think you are taking life at a rush and should slow down and smell the roses...that way you make more friends. You need to live a little and not get too wrapped up in your science.


Analysis, please

Post 610

Loup Dargent

hi tabitca...

thanks... smiley - ta
not bad at all...smiley - cheers

i am very found of the wolf meaning for "loup", tho' loup can also mean mask or fish i always translate the screen-name as silver wolf...smiley - biggrin

not bad at all...smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin

smiley - surfer

loupsmiley - fullmoon


Analysis, please

Post 611

Tabitca

Thank you smiley - ok


Analysis, please

Post 612

Tabitca

we are open for business again..


Analysis, please

Post 613

Tabitca

lays out tarot cards..hums a little tune..tiddles her fingers.....makes smiley - coffee


Analysis, please

Post 614

NastyKoala - Grand Thingite Master (and Cause) of Chemistry Lab Fiascos

it's also a Pharmaceuticals company! if nobodys already told you that is smiley - sheepish


Analysis, please

Post 615

NastyKoala - Grand Thingite Master (and Cause) of Chemistry Lab Fiascos

what about a little smiley - biggrinanalysis of my name? pls!


Analysis, please

Post 616

Tabitca

Nasty KoaLA - all koala bears are cuddly on the outside but quite nasty with sharp claws..not for cuddling!maybe that is how you would like to be...look cuddly but be hard underneath...that way you can't get hurt.
koala is also a computer langauge for high speed graphics...so an interest in computers...however it has a few glitches ...is that how tyou see yourself? Not perfect a few faults? believe me no one is perfect....having faults is what makes us human- so enjoy it.It's the bits that show us we are alive.
Kid koala is a mixer (D.J.) from canada...so an interest in music.Funky guy!- music and the simpsons.You are probably late teens /early twenties.
The Chemistry Fiascos shows me you feel imperfect again. hey this low self esteem..there is no need for it....you are a nice person.Just because life isn't quite working out at the moment doesn't mean it will always be like that. Not everyone is going to hurt you or treat you badly..you deserve better...go for it!


Analysis, please

Post 617

Ste

smiley - bigeyes *cough* *waves* I'm heeere

smiley - winkeye


Analysis, please

Post 618

milo

Oooh, do me!

AKA milo or realmilo. Sometimes.


Analysis, please

Post 619

Tabitca

Ste...there was a lot of b'log...must have missed you.
here goes..not a lot to go on...reminds me of hoovooloo...he doesn't give much away either.(nice man though)
Youngish or trying to feel still young by a snappy short name(No harm in that!I'd do it myself if i thought it would work)
So therefore adult responsibilities such as partner ..possibly children??
There is a winery in the USA with STe in it's title ...so could be american or living there?possibly likes a a drink(smiley - redwine is good for you)
STE stands for the steris corp. which deals with equipment and sterilising stuff...so some sort of laboartory or medical background...a chemist perhaps?
It is also the name of a spanish TOLKIEN SITE ...perhaps you are a fan
or just like fantastical/sci-fi stuff....
as i said not a lot to go on...and I've had 2 smiley - redwine so I hope I got some right! But over all I feel you are an ok guy, not overly sentimental but fair.



Analysis, please

Post 620

Tabitca

Oatmaster and milo....milo makes me think of a milky drink...goes with the oats ...so a smooth gentle person.
Milo is also the name of a porno site..in spain i think...so we'll leave that one alone...you can think about that for yourself...you are probably young..early twenties? student or recently graduated?
I get office worker too...don't know why.
Milo is also a site celebrating romanian culture -an interest in vampires perhaps? Or you like the wine. Could be a folk music person but I have had two glasses of wine myself...so am easily sidetracked.
It's also a journal for athletes so an interest in sport.
And it's a comedy site...you like a laugh...probably like sci-fi too.
You are ok...perhaps a bit shy in some situations. A young man finding his way in the world.


Key: Complain about this post