A Conversation for frog

Gefropo HQ

Post 301

CYBERHUMAN

*The gigantic humanoid suddenly roars savagely and swings its' arm, as thick and powerful as a treetrunk, at a number of troops in Team 2. The helpless troops are swept into the air by the humanoid's swinging arm, and while they are in mid-air their already broken and bloody bodies are filled with bullets fired from the humanoid's Gatling gun. The troops drop lifelessly to the floor*


Gefropo HQ

Post 302

Malabarista - now with added pony

Hey! You! Stop that!

*charges directly at him, sword raised*


Gefropo HQ

Post 303

CYBERHUMAN

*The gigantic humanoid cackles in a deep, rumbling way and casually swings his powerful arm, slamming into the side of Mala and sending her tumbling from Alef and onto the floor*

(I'm off for my tea. See you later!)


Gefropo HQ

Post 304

Malabarista - now with added pony

*rolls onto her feet in a smooth movement, crouching in readiness, sword pointing at her opponents face*

(how can you leave NOW?smiley - wahsmiley - winkeye)


Gefropo HQ

Post 305

CYBERHUMAN

*The gigantic humanoid looks down at Mala's sword, which seems so small and insignificant compared to the humanoid, and laughs even louder, his whole massively-muscled body shuddering with his laughter*

*CYBERHUMAN calls to Mala from the thick of battle*

You can't fight the humanoid with that sword Mala! You might as well use a toothpick as far as that sword is concerned! That humanoid has skin ten times thicker than human skin!


Gefropo HQ

Post 306

Malabarista - now with added pony

*rushes in closer, standing right beside the foot that alone is higher than her head*


Gefropo HQ

Post 307

CYBERHUMAN

*The humanoid looks down and smiles in an evil way, his cold blue eyes fixed on Mala's own, then casually lifts up his foot and slams it down hard to crush Mala to death*

*Mala is suddenly grabbed at high speed and before she knows it, she is riding behind CYBERHUMAN on the back of the gigantic fly he has control of. He ducks and weaves in between the robots as he delivers Mala back to Alef, the wind rushing past them as they fly at an unbelievably high speed. CYBERHUMAN turns to Mala and grins*

I saw what was coming. He had no idea I can move faster than he can. smiley - winkeye


Gefropo HQ

Post 308

Malabarista - now with added pony

*looks back at where he is hopping up and down, howling and cradling his foot and sees her sword sticking out of it*

And I can *think* faster than he can - I rammed the sword point-up in the ground, he's wedged it in his foot harder than I ever could have! he's distracted now...


Gefropo HQ

Post 309

CYBERHUMAN

*CYBERHUMAN sounds grim*

I wouldn't be so sure...

*The humanoid lifts up his foot and takes hold of the hilt of the sword between his forefinger and thumb, the sword tiny compared to his hand, and pulls it out like someone pulling a tiny splinter of wood out of their flesh. Casually the humanoid snaps the sword in half and throws it away, before slamming his foot down again and readying his Gatling gun for a new burst of fire*


Gefropo HQ

Post 310

Malabarista - now with added pony

Wait a bit now - Ben's put quite a nice poison spell on that sword for me - see, it's working already, his foot's going to sleep!


Gefropo HQ

Post 311

CYBERHUMAN

*CYBERHUMAN sighs*

Won't make any difference to him. He has the Gatling gun remember! Now duck!

*He and Mala duck as a hail of 5000 bullets whizz over their heads and strike several troops desperately fighting the robots. The troops cry out as their bodies are pumped full of bullets and then collapse to the floor, their cold dead eyes staring straight ahead and blood trickling from their wounds*


Gefropo HQ

Post 312

Malabarista - now with added pony

Yes it will - look, he's having trouble standing already. It will spread. We just have to avoid being in the wrong spot when he falls.


Gefropo HQ

Post 313

CYBERHUMAN

*The massive humanoid breathes in deeply and then lets loose a torrent of thick black poison from its' huge mouth, all the poison absorbed through its' blood vessels until it is able to spit it all out. The poison hits the far wall and bounces back to splash over the heads of several troops, causing them severe physical pain and harm. The humanoid seems quite alright now. CYBERHUMAN looks at Mala sadly*

Remind me never to let you try and be the heroine next time.


Gefropo HQ

Post 314

Malabarista - now with added pony

*suddenly spurs his fly into action and shoves Cyber savagely, pulling an extra laser cannonn from the holster on the saddle where she stuck it*

You missed it! He was totally focused on getting rid ot the poison, and you didn'T act!


Gefropo HQ

Post 315

CYBERHUMAN

*The humanoid suddenly clutches his enormous, hairless head, a look of confusion all over his ugly face*

*CYBERHUMAN grins*

Didn't I? smiley - winkeye


Gefropo HQ

Post 316

Malabarista - now with added pony

Insufferable heroic type!

*blasts the humanoid in the bald pate*


Gefropo HQ

Post 317

CYBERHUMAN

*CYBERHUMAN scoffs*

Charming, considering if it weren't for me you'd be flat as a pancake by now, and very much... dead!

*The laser-beam is absorbed harmlessly by the humanoid's head. CYBERHUMAN cackles*

What part of "he's virtually unbeatable, haven't you got that yet?" don't you understand? You insufferable not-very-quick-on-the-uptake type!


Gefropo HQ

Post 318

Malabarista - now with added pony

Would I, I really wonder!

*blasts another blast, knocking the humanoid slightly backward*


Gefropo HQ

Post 319

CYBERHUMAN

*The humanoid fires another 5000 bullets from its' Gatling gun, striking Mala square in the chest! She is rocked backward by the impact of the bullets, blood spurting from her body! Almost in slow-motion and with a horrified look of disbelief on her face, she slides from the fly and hits the floor, almost lifelessly. CYBERHUMAN is stunned by what has happened*


Gefropo HQ

Post 320

Malabarista - now with added pony

(you're stunned? what about me?)


*manages to raise herself up one more time, gun in hand - points it at Cy and makes eye contact with him, shooting him a hate-filled look, but then flings the gun away before turning over, coughing blood*


Key: Complain about this post