A Conversation for Scandals and Rumour

Illicit substances in Marv's brownies?

Post 41

Garius Lupus

Chrome - just in case it isn't hypothetical, better let Red know where your loyalties lie. smiley - smiley

Pierrot: Aaaaawwwwk, Red 'em and weep.


Testing continues. Green fuzzy stuff not mould, not escaped CLI experiment. Investigating possible alien presence, once testing machine is fixed. Note: all brownies have been properly cared for.


Illicit substances in Marv's brownies?

Post 42

Afgncaap5


Just so everyone knows, the brownies were not being stored by an open window. There are no windows, open or otherwise, on the first floor of the CLI building. If there were, Violet would be residing in the botany deparment, and not in Lil's Atelier.


Illicit substances in Marv's brownies?

Post 43

Kumabear



We at the Church of the True Brownie must have dreamed of the aforementioned window. When we woke this morning we found there to be no windows on the first floor of CLI.

However, there seems to be evidence of fresh mortar and a few scattered bricks strewn about the CLI facilities. We wonder at the rectangular, discoloured and window-sized brickwork that we see at ground level.

We at the church have very active imaginations. We apologize if this causes any inconvenience.


(no animals were harmed during the writing of this message)



Illicit substances in Marv's brownies?

Post 44

Afgncaap5


We will not be pressing charges of continuity violation, don't worry. Anyone could overlook the absence of windows on the first floor of the complex's main building.


Illicit substances in Marv's brownies?

Post 45

Afgncaap5


BTW, since when is the main CLI building made out of brick? It's made of purple marble. Check the CLI parade float.


Illicit substances in Marv's brownies?

Post 46

Kumabear



Found my glasses. It seems that the building IS made of purple marble..............strange....I would have thought that it would roll away.

(one turtle was slightly irritated during the composition of this message.)


Illicit substances in Marv's brownies?

Post 47

Kumabear



Wearing wrong spectacles.

CLI would be unlikely to roll away.


THE BROWNIES HAVE BEEN CLEARED!!!

Post 48

Garius Lupus

*GL steps up to the microphone, Pierrot on one shoulder*

Your attention, please. I have an important announcement to make. CLI have completed their testing of the brownies and have found no illicit substances. I repeat: NO illicit substances were found. There was an unfortunate mishap with the final brownie that did not permit its testing to be completed, but all early tests indicated that it was clean and CLI feels confident in clearing it along with the rest. CLI will be delivering a detailed report to the Police, but wanted to get the word out early before the election is over.

CLI commends the police in their diligence in following up this rumour and we are delighted with the outcome.

Thank you for your attention.

Pierrot: Aaaaaaawwwwk, you didn't mention the crepuscular brownie.

GL: Shhhhhh. I did so. I said there was a mishap with the final brownie.

Pierrot: Aaaaawwwwwk, some mishap. You left it out for a couple of weeks.

GL: Keep your voice down. It was an accident. And I replaced it.


THE BROWNIES HAVE BEEN CLEARED!!!

Post 49

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

I know there are presidential candidates in this forum, so I wanted to ask a question here. Do you all check your campaign pages regularly? Because I was just posting invitations there (individual, hand typed invitations -- remember I run a no-spam campaign!) and it suddently occured to me that people might not SEE these invitations...


THE BROWNIES HAVE BEEN CLEARED!!!

Post 50

Demon Drawer

I haven't checked my today yet. smiley - smiley


THE BROWNIES HAVE BEEN CLEARED!!!

Post 51

Afgncaap5


I'll go make sure that Celery's seen it.


THE BROWNIES HAVE BEEN CLEARED!!!

Post 52

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

Thank you, everyone. I'm quite greatful.


THE BROWNIES HAVE BEEN CLEARED!!!

Post 53

Post Team

The PR's have also seen it Masque... and will be along soon to check it out! We are a little busy in the press room atm, getting this weeks edition up and running smiley - smiley
shazzPRME smiley - winkeye


THE BROWNIES HAVE BEEN CLEARED!!!

Post 54

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

Thank you very much. I know that the Post will do a good job covering the event.


THE BROWNIES HAVE BEEN CLEARED!!!

Post 55

Post Team

Most definately smiley - smiley
I have already had a sneak preview and noticed the 'goings on'! smiley - bigeyes
shazzPRME smiley - winkeye


THE BROWNIES HAVE BEEN CLEARED!!!

Post 56

Afgncaap5


I'm still confused as to the existence of the the readings on my geiger counter.


THE BROWNIES HAVE BEEN CLEARED!!!

Post 57

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

Agfncaap5 doesn't trust me. Obviously, he's on the payroll of the Celery.


THE BROWNIES HAVE BEEN CLEARED!!!

Post 58

Afgncaap5

Not that I don't trust you, although that is the case on occasion. It's that the members of The Celery's staff as a group don't trust your staff. We convinced the Celery not to show up, despite the fact that you pulling a stunt such as an assasination attempt would ruin your chances. Which is why I went to the statue, and am getting a reading on my geiger counter.


THE BROWNIES HAVE BEEN CLEARED!!!

Post 59

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

Look, I would never assasinate a candidate. I'd never be that... discriminating. My methods of destruction are far more... inclusive.


THE BROWNIES HAVE BEEN CLEARED!!!

Post 60

Post Team

Erm... the Press have now been to the proposed conference... you are not trying to blow members of the Post up I hope! smiley - bigeyes
shazzPRME smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post