A Conversation for Computer Games - First-Person Shooters

A3539090 - Computer Games - First-Person Shooters

Post 41

marvthegrate LtG KEA

If you do decide to do so and want more detailed input on Serious Sam, I am more than willing to do the leg work on that.


A3539090 - Computer Games - First-Person Shooters

Post 42

LQ - Just plain old LQ

Not sure if that comment about not having a comprehensive list was aimed at me; I imagine it must have been.

With regards to the Splitters games, I did try to explain why I felt they were a relevant entry. They certainly are nothing but FPS; they're also an important stage for the reaosns I listed.

As for the Half Life varations I listed...I just thought you may liek to mention them. I do feel CS could be worth a mention.

For that matter, there isn't much on internet gaming on there...that could also be a point to develop, as it's a large part of modern FPSs.

Just my opinion. But then again, my entry is 6.5k words or so...draw your own conclusions.


A3539090 - Computer Games - First-Person Shooters

Post 43

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

Well, I've decided to take this Entry out of PR and re-do it as a multi-parter... Marv, I think I've still got your e-mail about Serious Sam, but if you want to give me more you can do.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more