A Conversation for Spiritual Satanism

A3531115 - Spiritual Satanism

Post 41

Enkiraeyn Hollenfeuer Teufel von Herzeleid

And by the way, a lot of you people critisizing my beliefs are clashing in your own notions, like of the origination of names, etc. So, maybe you should do research yourselves on your own ideas before critisizing mine, when I'm not the only one you're disagreeing with.

--Hollenmachte


A3531115 - Spiritual Satanism

Post 42

Jayne Austin


Well, dear, you DID place this article in Peer Review, which is the very definition of "people bashing your article", and everyone here has been VERY polite and constructive.

If you go to the Peer Review page, find your entry, and click the "X", it will remove the article from PR, but it will still be a part of h2g2. People doing searches will still be able to find it, you can send people links to it ... everything. However, anyone saying mean things about it then will just be being a poo-head.

This discussion will remain attached to it, also, if you want to direct people's attention to it.


A3531115 - Spiritual Satanism

Post 43

Skankyrich [?]

Unfortunately, Enkiraeyn, it boils down to this:

Are you prepared to make the changes (to your entry; not your beliefs smiley - smiley), as detailed above, so that this will go into the edited guide?

If you are, start making adjustments and keep it in PR.

If you aren't, take it out of PeerReview; anyone looking on the site for the subject will still find your entry.


It's a good entry, but not suitable for the Edited guide in its current format.

smiley - cheers


A3531115 - Spiritual Satanism

Post 44

Apollyon - Grammar Fascist

"Also, 'Lucifer' means "the shining one" or "lightbringer", which doesn't seem to have much to do with "the destroyer of humanity", now does it?"

Lucifer actually refers to the king of Babylon, not Satan. This confusion was the result of a translation error.


A3531115 - Spiritual Satanism

Post 45

RingoZingo

As a matter of fact "Lucifer" with a capital "L" as a proper name for any single entity or character was an error made by biblical transcriber St.Jerome when he translated the Greek and Hebrew scriptures into Latin between 328-390 A.D. the original meaning, wherever the mistranslated word "Lucifer" appears in the whole text, it should be read as a "lament" (cry, or howl) for the King of babylon. Much as in the Dumuzi or Tammuz cult.


A3531115 - Spiritual Satanism

Post 46

the_jon_m - bluesman of the parish

Author has joined Elvis - Flea Market ???


A3531115 - Spiritual Satanism

Post 47

Skankyrich [?]

Seconded; if only some peace and quiet from the debate smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more