A Conversation for S.T.U.M.P.E.D.

Initiation for new recruits

Post 61

ENTITY-- Assistant to Mr. RedFish, Chief Thug to The MASQUE) A410239

~~edit: cloth= glass!~~


*settles down near the fishbowl and begins to hum along with the music*


Initiation for new recruits

Post 62

RedFish ><>

Ah, good evening Entity, I was beginning to think that I would be alone during this... test...

*Redfish blinks, and a bottle of Masque election wine appears hovering above the fishbowl along with two glasses*

Why not have a drink to pass the time?


Initiation for new recruits

Post 63

Jezzrian, ps of Dubious Reasoning, Muse of Death Scenes (Masque/RedFish for DICTATOR)

*Jezzrian appears in a cloud of smoke and drops the three feet to the floor, landing with a loud thud.*

*She sits for a moment muttering incoherantly.*

It always looked easy when _RedFish_ tried it. Hey RedFish, you here?

I guess I'm joining you guys, considering I wish to become a fully fledged member of the bad guys *cackles evily*


Initiation for new recruits

Post 64

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

*NYC dons the X-ray glasses used before by the Krylma Leader and peers into the darkened room*

Why, when left on their own part, do people always resort to self mutilation?

*sees Jezzrian fall unceremoniously to the floor*

Ouch. Now, where are the controls to this room?

*switches music to MMMbop by Hanson, watches ENTITY and Jezzrian start clawing at the walls, Redfish swimming in circles frantically*


Initiation for new recruits

Post 65

RedFish ><>

*Concentrates*

*The music returns to its previous setting, and RedFish creates an energy field around the music controls*

What trickery is this???

*A cage with magical unbreakable bars then appears around NYC*

Please dont do that again. And dont try to escape, you will only get burned. Don't worry though, I will release you in 24 hours.


Initiation for new recruits

Post 66

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

What?

*NYC touches the bars, gets burnt, and learns a valuable lesson*

fine. Is this the way you expect to get votes?


Initiation for new recruits

Post 67

Jezzrian, ps of Dubious Reasoning, Muse of Death Scenes (Masque/RedFish for DICTATOR)

*Jezzrian stops clawing at the walls and nodds apreciatively in the direction that she believed RedFish is*

Thanks Red, the cage is a diabolical plan. And as for you NYC, what did you expect after tormenting us with MMMbop, it's a wonder our hearts didn't cook in our chests and our heads didn't explode.

Thank's again RedFish, you definately have my vote foor stopping that cruel and unusual torture.

VOTE REDFISH, HE HATES HANSON


Initiation for new recruits

Post 68

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

You can't blame a guy for trying to be evil!

*NYC pulls out a cup and starts banging it on the cage, slips, and gets burnt again, falls back, and gets burnt once more*

This IS diabolical!


Initiation for new recruits

Post 69

RedFish ><>

Theres evil... and then theres _Hans*n_.... anyway If you are good I might let you out early smiley - smiley

Oh and about the election, part of our campaign is that we are evil. So im living up to it. mwaahahahahaahahhahaaaa etc.


Initiation for new recruits

Post 70

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

do you expect me to renounce my evil ways to get out early? I expected more in a candidate, but I WILL vote for you...

...but only if you let me out first... smiley - winkeye


Initiation for new recruits

Post 71

soeasilyamused, or sea

*walks into control booth but stops short when she sees NYC*
let me guess, you tried to change the music? i'm glad i didn't do it...
*creates a small rainstorm on the cage, shorting out whatever it is that makes the bars hot and setting NYC free*
now, redfish, no more evil debauchery with the controls. we're all on the same side here...


Initiation for new recruits

Post 72

RedFish ><>

Hmmm okay then... erm.. you are released, so you will vote for me now, right?

*Laughs because NYC is very very wet*


Initiation for new recruits

Post 73

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

*cough*

gee... burnt and drenched at the same time...


Initiation for new recruits

Post 74

soeasilyamused, or sea

*pats NYC on the back*
i can cure wounds, but burns are another story. perhaps you would like a towel to dry off with.
*hands NYC her towel and ACCIDENTALLY bumps the CD player, skipping the weird al CD and making it play like a broken record**
oops.


Initiation for new recruits

Post 75

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

*NYC produces a towel from his coat*

already have one. Nobody should be without one...

Oh, and I would get too close to the controls if I were you, sea...


Initiation for new recruits

Post 76

soeasilyamused, or sea

smiley - smiley no worries. i can't be electricuted. too much water in me... the current just goes right to the ground.


Initiation for new recruits

Post 77

RedFish ><>

ZZZZAPFF

*RedFish covers his eyes with his flippers as sea gets fried by the energy field covering the music controls*

Ooops... sorrry... erm... *disables the energy field*

Wrong person sorryyy....


Initiation for new recruits

Post 78

RedFish ><>

It was an energy field not an electricity field.... enrgy can affect water, just look at kettles...


*hides*


Initiation for new recruits

Post 79

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

you know sea, he might just have what it takes to be evil...

*NYC activates hanson again by remote control hidden in coat*

I'll just be leaving now...


Initiation for new recruits

Post 80

soeasilyamused, or sea

*looks very startled*
wow, that has never happened before... hmmph. i will have to fix that. as for you, redfish, no more messing with controls!
*activates security system, so now the only person who can work the controls is the one inside the control booth*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more