A Conversation for LIL'S ATELIER

64Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2221

GreyDesk

Events like what?

Like your actions causing a long standing and highly respected member of our community to leave. Is that the event that happens every day?


64Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2222

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence


I cannot begin to tell you how ashamed I am that this has happened in the atelier, that anyone has given such offense to Demon Drawer in my salon. I am astounded and dismayed by Oetzi's sheer high-handed destructiveness.

The atelier is closed until Demon Drawer returns to H2G2.

(cross-posted to both threads)


64Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2223

Mrs Zen

Ok, one more post myself before I pull out of the Atelier.

Oetzi. I am not challenging the decision to pull the post. I gave my reasons for thinking it would be likely to be pulled a few posts after your use of the Yikes button. At that time it was speculation, because posts have disappeared in the past during the decision making process and then reappeared. Now it seems that the post has definitely been pulled.

I was trying to *understand* precisely what it was that offended you. One of the reasons for that was that, as I said, I started the bloody conversation about childhood sex games in the first place, and I feel a very strong sense of responsibility for the events that have taken place since then.

Anyway, having completely trashed the place, and started a line of conversation which lead to Deamon Drawer leaving, I am going to tender my apologies to all, unsubscribe from all of the Atelier threads, and make my own excuses and leave.

I will remain contactable through the contact details on U148580, and U500175 will continue to be involved in the UnderGuide.

Ben
*off to find DD and apologise to him for the complete and total f**k up*


64Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2224

Mrs Zen

Simulpost.

Lil. I was going to apologise by email. Here is my apology in the thread instead.

B


64Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2225

GreyDesk

Oh God Ben, not you as well smiley - wahsmiley - cross


64Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2226

Oetzi Oetztaler....Anti Apartheid

see post #2170 moderated


64Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2227

GreyDesk



Yes, we noticed, thank you. How helpful you are.


64Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2228

Mrs Zen


64Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2229

Blue-Eyed BiPedal BookWorm from Betelgeuse (aka B4[insertpunhere])

smiley - yikes
Holy sh*t!!! What did I miss?! I better read the blog...
smiley - run
B4igothruwithdrawals


64Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2230

Afgncaap5

It's been a long morning, B4. This place is closed 'till Lil says otherwise.


64Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2231

soeasilyamused, or sea

Lil's closed?

What evil alternate universe is this?!


Key: Complain about this post