h2g2 Hospital

4 Conversations

h2g2 Hospital, Medical, Nursing and Ambulance Staff Union

Welcome to the h2g2 Hospital. If you've sustained an injury in a war with one of the many h2g2 armies, or even if you've just tripped over the smiley - fish on your Personal Space, you can come here for treatment!

Reception

Hello, could you just wait a few moments please?

Ring Ring. Hello, h2g2 Hospital reception. Yes, it's extention 254. I'll just put you through.

Sorry about that. Could you just fill in this form? Yes, that's right, you put there, and your date of birth there, and just tick that box. Right! smiley - smiley How can I help you?

I see. Well, if you could just click the appropriate one, a member of staff will be with you shortly. There are some chairs just over there if you'd like to sit down...?

h2g2 Hospital Trust ||| Main Entrance | Ambulance Station | Triage and Treatment | Staff Room | Union Offices ||| h2g2 Hospital Trust

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A2682713

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more