A Conversation for Jedi Academy: Arras IV

Ancha's Base

Post 441

Ancha Theri (Jedi Master)

*Considers what Annat has just said.*

I could have done nothing to stop Anoon taking Annat jnr. The child is hers and she is ultimately responsible for for his safe-keeping.

The other one, Od'sseus, I sensed much darkness there. He is very much his father's son.

I think our priority should be to stop Anoon delivering Annat jnr to his father. The problem is how? I think she will not take kindly to anyone telling her what to do.


Ancha's Base

Post 442

Ancha Theri (Jedi Master)

BTW, Congratulations on passing the Trials, Jo'tra. We must have a smiley - ale sometime, to celebrate.


Ancha's Base

Post 443

Secretly Not Here Any More

*shakes head*

Direct intervention could turn her further from the light. We cannot intercept her before she gets to Coruscant, but we must hope that Ma'rol is prevented from seeing young Annat.

I vote we go with Jo'tra's plan and return to Yavin. Then we need to bring Co'bal and Anoon home.

And *grimaces slightly* one of you may need to enlist Craxus' help in reaching Co'bal....


Ancha's Base

Post 444

Khamsin

*looks at Ancha questioningly*

if you can get the PotGs unempounded I will go after Craxus


Ancha's Base

Post 445

Ancha Theri (Jedi Master)

I agree we should all return to Yavin. I will have to get my ship out of impound first though.


Ancha's Base

Post 446

Ancha Theri (Jedi Master)

Shouldn't be a problem now that the police have cleared Lorelei.
They'll probably be glad to see the back of us.


Ancha's Base

Post 447

Secretly Not Here Any More

*nods*

We'll reconvene on Yavin then. See what Master Puppet thinks...


Ancha's Base

Post 448

Ancha Theri (Jedi Master)

*Goes to comm panel and calls Police HQ.*

/\/ I believe you have the ship "Pride of the Gi'burs" impounded.

We wish to leave Arras. How do we get the ship released?\/
/\/ POLICE : The impound has already been lifted. You may leave at you convenience.\/


Ancha's Base

Post 449

Khamsin

Time is of the essence...

May the force be with us

*bows and leaves for the space port at a run*


Ancha's Base

Post 450

Secretly Not Here Any More

*flicks a salute to Ancha and then sets off towards the Space Port*


Ancha's Base

Post 451

Ancha Theri (Jedi Master)

*To Chnei*

Get your gear. We're going back to Yavin.

*Get his gear together and heads out to the truck.*


Ancha's Base

Post 452

Ancha Theri (Jedi Master)

*Instructs household droids to close up house when all have left and sets security systems.*

*Truck leaves for Space Port.*


Ancha's Base

Post 453

Asmodai Dark (The Eternal Builder, servant of Howard, Crom, and Beans)

*On the horizon the women and the tall man appears, and then there decend on the base like hellions*

*They tear apart the droids and the security systems prove little trouble for the tall man. The hunchbacks arrive and one notes the coordinates before standing back*

*The four set detonators around the base, then the group leave*

*The detonators go off, and the building is reduced to rubble*


Ancha's Base

Post 454

Lorelei Ga'fen - Jedi;Lori Pendragon - theif,assassin,& witch - see Brokeback Mountain!4 Baftas!


Key: Complain about this post