A Conversation for Magicians Guild : Guild Hall

High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 1

U521150

*the High Lord's chambers are situated in the uppermost reaches of the building. The door leading to them is almost always locked, even when he is in them, and no one but he or his Second in Command (Lady Elandra) has ever been in them.*

*some things are known about his rooms, however. He has a courtyard open to the sky, where his Dragon can rest, making it able for him to be in and out of the Guild building very quickly. Like the Guild Arena, this courtyard is protected by magic, although this shield allows himself and his Dragon to pass through and nothing else.*

*his chambers are well furnished, but as spartan as his station allows. In the main room is a large bookshelf stacked with arcane tomes and the laws of the Guild and of Imardin. A door from the bedroom is locked shut, and is apparently impervious to every magical spell known to the members of the Magicians Guild.*


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 2

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*The High Lord walks in.*


*He gathers a few materials and walks up to his pet dragon, Ignatius.*


Hello old boy...I know you wanna go out, but not right now. Eventually I'll let those goliath wings of yours spread through the sky. Not yet....my friend.


*Craxus pets the dragon, and it favors the High Lords touch.*


I must go now...but I will be back.


*Craxus picks up a few items and leaves.*



High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 3

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*The High lord walks back in and walks over to Ignatius.*


Let us go old friend. Lady Lumien needs us.


*Ignatius growls happily. He puts his neck down for Craxus to join him.*


*The High Lord hops onto Ignatius.*


You know where to go, now takes us.


*With two great wing beats, Ignatius and Craxus are out of the room and off to Lady Lumien.*


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 4

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Ignatius lands inside and Craxus hops off.*


Thank you for the lift my friend.


*Craxus walks back and opens up a chest. In it he grabs a slab of meat.*


Here you go...


*Craxus hurtles the meet towards Ignatius, and in one swift move he chomps it down in one gulp and makes a roaring noise of satisfaction.*


*Craxus smiles and leaves.*


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 5

Uncle_Bob - Back In Black

*Faller walks past, looks through the door, and keeps moving*


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 6

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*The High Lord enters his chambers.*


*The High Lord approaches Ignatius.*


Hello old friend, it seems the Dark Alliance is trying there hand at Kalsho...what do you say we show them who's boss?


*Ignatius roars and breaths fire.*


That's what I thought. Come on buddy.


*The High Lord hops onto his dragon and they take off through the magical portal. Heading towards Kalsho.*


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 7

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*Tiamat knocks respectfully on Craxus's door, sits down on the ground, and meditates while waiting*


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 8

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*No Answer.*



High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 9

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*continues to wait, having nothing better to do*


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 10

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 11

Uncle_Bob - Back In Black


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 12

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*Tiamat gets up and leaves, after leaving a not on the High Lord's door respectfully asking him for a meeting at a place of his (the High Lord's) choosing*


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 13

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*After a moment the High Lord and Ignatius land in their chambers.*


Ahh....home sweet home....


*Ignatius roars in laughter.*


*The High Lord walks over and finds his breastplate shinned and polished, he straps it on undernieth his robes.*


Well, Ignatius I have much to do...so i say goodbye for now.


*He walks over and grabs a steak from his frige.*


Here you go buddy smiley - smiley


*Ignatius roars in happiness.*


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 14

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*The High Lord walks in and walks over to one his cabinents.*


*He opens it.*


*There he grabs ahold of a bag, a bag that he uses to craft items with.*


*He leaves for the smithing chambers.*


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 15

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*the note flaps in the breeze of Craxus's wake*


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 16

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*THe note flies out the window, as the High Lord is not there.*


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 17

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*The High Lord walks in.*


*He walks over to his table and sits down in the chair, and begins to read the weekly reports of the guilds status. He waits for Lady Shaylar to show up.*


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 18

Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

smiley - thepost


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 19

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*Knocks at the door and enters*

I wanted to see you My Lord

*Stands with her arms folded*

If what I have to say doesn't get me thrown off the High Council nothing will, so here goes

What kind of leader are you, incompitent springs to mind, you knew about the Fie problem and yet you did nothing, we ended up having to get Polonius Franc in to do it and even then Lady Lumien hhad to summon him and speaking of Lady Lumien why is she being left to handle the Plague by herself, I know she's the only Healer we have but couldn't you help her, why have the apprentises been left to find their own masters, they've had no help from you so they had to go looking on their own, what are you going to do about Lycan and Wolf, they've been at each others throats for weeks, when Elandra and Lycan's fighting isn't shaking the wall's their lovemaking is, Finally I flew over Kalsho the other day, repairs are going slowly, they need some help.

*Curtsey's*

I am finished.................literally


High Lord Craxus Nec'roy's Chambers

Post 20

Scandrea

*Lumien's vision is still a bit iffy from the flash. She has been stumbling around, trying to get back to her quaters, but is obviously in the wrong part of the guild. As the spots finally fade from her eyes, she realizes that she's just outside the High Lord's chamber. She can hear voices inside, and presses her ear to the brickwork....and goes sheet white when she hears what's being said.*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more