A Conversation for The Hitchhikers Hotel

The Pool

Post 101

Indiana Vulpix ,the ACF mascot! now with sugarXD

*Waits to see if AA falls insmiley - evilgrin*


The Pool

Post 102

F F Churchton

aaahhhhh!!!

*get's very wet, but feels some satisfaction that Vulpix also got wet*

aaahhhhh, I've split me drink, I'll get you Vulpix, if it's the last thing I do...err...you could'nt help out the pool could you!!!


The Pool

Post 103

Lady Scott

*lies unconscious at the bottom of the pool after AA landed her head as she swam past*


smiley - zzz


The Pool

Post 104

Trin Tragula

*In a shower of gravel, CIT (?) the talking car screeches to a halt and David Hasselhoff leaps out, straps on his little red floaty thing and plunges into the pool. In a flash, he has Lady Scott out of the pool and is reviving her*

Hasselhoff: Hey! Got here just in time! *He grins and looks around for a camera into which he may wink*


The Pool

Post 105

Lady Scott

*cough*

*sputter*

*cough*


*looks around*


Whaaa? What happened? Last I remember, I was just swimming along, minding my own business and suddenly things went black...


And man, do I have have a *whopper* of a headache! smiley - headhurts Feels like someone hit me with a sledgehammer!


Ah well, back to swimming... smiley - erm Wonder which lap I was on?


The Pool

Post 106

Trin Tragula

Hasselhoff: All part of the service, mam! *He smiley - biggrins into a non-existent camera over his shoulder, jumps into CIT and screeches off again*


The Pool

Post 107

Lady Scott

You know, that guy looked vaguely familiar..


The Pool

Post 108

F F Churchton

Oh, I'm must dreadfully sorry Lady Scott, next time someone pushes me into a pool I'll make sure I don't crsh into anyone. Let me get you a drink by way of apology

Oi, barman, sorry can I have a couple of drinks over heresmiley - cheers!!!


The Pool

Post 109

Lady Scott

Make mine a water, please! The pool water is just a bit... smiley - erm well, I really hate to accuse anyone of anything... but I don't think I want to drink it...


The Pool

Post 110

Indiana Vulpix ,the ACF mascot! now with sugarXD

Sorry for makeing AA fall on you.


The Pool

Post 111

F F Churchton

Do I get an apology for being pushed into the pool???


The Pool

Post 112

Lady Scott

Yes, I'm fine! smiley - ok

But what about AA?


The Pool

Post 113

Indiana Vulpix ,the ACF mascot! now with sugarXD

Sorry for pushing you into the pool AA.


The Pool

Post 114

hellboundforjoy

AA was asking for it IMO. Standing next to the edge like that and all.smiley - winkeye

*splashes Vulpix*


The Pool

Post 115

F F Churchton

Hey, it's okay Vulpix, have an smiley - oj!!!


The Pool

Post 116

Lady Scott

*resumes swimming*


The Pool

Post 117

F F Churchton

*frolics*


The Pool

Post 118

The Luggage (7 + 5 + 4) * 2 + 2 * 5 = 42

*dives into pool and manages to swim an entire lab without spilling the smiley - stout*


The Pool

Post 119

Indiana Vulpix ,the ACF mascot! now with sugarXD

Mmm! Thanks! *Downs thesmiley - oj* "Uh, H? You do know that I'm weak against water right?" (To tell you the truth, I didn't remember till a bit ago...)


The Pool

Post 120

F F Churchton

Well Vulpixie it's not actually water, it's medium-density low-quality liquid oxygen dihydrachloride...*continues with baffling science jargon which somehow proves that the pool is not actually filled with water*...and thus you can swim in it without getting dry!!!


Key: Complain about this post