A Conversation for Chris Klein

Flea Market: A227477 - Chris Klein

Post 1

Ender Wiggin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A227477


A227477 - Chris Klein

Post 2

Infinity, Thingite Grand High Witch and wysiwyg the black cat. Please participate at A626221.South Africans to A579459

Please check your link to Chris Klein. It doesn't work for me.


A227477 - Chris Klein

Post 3

Global Village Idiot

The link was fine for me!

Brief but to the point, this article looks basically fine.

I'd reword the sentence starting "You see" - the conversational tone doesn't add anything and gets away from the "voice of the Guide" we're searching for.

The other problem with this entry is that the up-to-date references (about which film he's currently working on, where he currently lives) will probably be out of date before it's edited, and certainly before it's updated. Perhaps it's better to stick to what Klein has done *so far*.

Maybe to fill it out you could tell us a little more about the significance of Election or American Pie, or his roles in these films?

GVI


A227477 - Chris Klein

Post 4

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

not only *will* it be out of date, it already is (by at least a year or two). "here on earth" came out last year, and he has made several movies since then.

the internet movie database is a good resource for these kinds of things.

smiley - smiley
mikey


A227477 - Chris Klein

Post 5

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

Hmmm.. this author's still around, just not responding to any of our comments. Ender? You there?

I'll go check his user page and leave a note if he's not subscribed to this thread.

smiley - smiley
Mikey


A227477 - Chris Klein

Post 6

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

Seems to be off for lunch smiley - sadface
But let's wait until 'Puns and other wordplay' hits the frontpage smiley - smiley The email should be kind of an awakening smiley - kiss


A227477 - Chris Klein

Post 7

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

Well, his "puns" entry hit the front page a few days ago, and it looks like still hasn't posted to h2g2 in quite awhile.

What would people think about moving this one to the Writing Workshop?

smiley - aliensmile
Mikey


A227477 - Chris Klein

Post 8

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

I think that's a good idea Mikey.
this is a nice basis for an entry, but the details do need updating


Thread Moved

Post 9

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review' to 'The h2g2 Writing Workshop'.


Thread Moved

Post 10

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'The Writing Workshop' to 'The Flea Market'.


Return to Author

Post 11

broelan

Flea Market clean out:

Return to Author's space.


Key: Complain about this post