A Conversation for The Dining Hall

Found a link in my referrer log...

Post 1

Manne

Hi! Found a link in my referrer log to the recipes on my blog Tummyrumble.

I do stick (more or less, with some fallings from grace due to a love of food and restaurants) to LCHF and as I started it was really hard to find English information. Lots in Swedish, but that doesn't help most people here...

I have put links to what I found from this page:

http://tummyrumble.hultberg.org/lchf-what-why.html

Also, see some recipes here:

http://tummyrumble.hultberg.org/lchf---low-carb-high-fat/

And here:

http://delicious.com/recipebrowser/LCHF

// Manne


Found a link in my referrer log...

Post 2

Hypatia

Hi Manne. Welcome to h2g2. I hope you'll stay around and contribute to our discussions. It certainly appears that your interests and ours are similar. smiley - smiley We always appreciate thoughtful input.

Right now the two diet threads that are staying active are the Judddd thread and Titania's LCHF thread.

I don't red a lot of blogs purely because of time limitations, but we have quite a number of h2g2 researchers who have intrsting ones. I'll check out the links you posted to yours. I'm pretty sure I've been there in the past when looking for information on LCHF.

Hyp


Key: Complain about this post

Found a link in my referrer log...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more