A Conversation for Black Death

Detention Center: Black Death

Post 61

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?


Detention Center: Black Death

Post 62

Ralph the Wonder Llama and André the dodo; Excrement Occurs


Detention Center: Black Death

Post 63

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?


Detention Center: Black Death

Post 64

Ralph the Wonder Llama and André the dodo; Excrement Occurs


Detention Center: Black Death

Post 65

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*The force shoves Craxus back and he hits the nearest bulkhead. His lightsabres slashing about from the force of the push. One of the lightsabres accidently slashed against the hull cutting into the plating letting steam out into the already filled smoke hall.*



Detention Center: Black Death

Post 66

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Craxus seems to fumble about in his mind. You notice that something is troubling his mind and noone knows what it is.*


*It's starting to affect his fighting out come.*


Detention Center: Black Death

Post 67

Ralph the Wonder Llama and André the dodo; Excrement Occurs

*pushing his advantage, Rahig leaps forward, bringing his lightsaber down on Craxus' wrist*


Detention Center: Black Death

Post 68

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Craxus still kneeling from the pain, brings up his lightsabre although something is different.*


*His normal golden glowing lightsabres begin to flicker, with the contact from Rahigs lightsabre, sparks fly. Craxus begins to mutter something in an ancient language not known by many. His lightsabres flicker again but to a different color. The color of white.*


*Craxus calls out in pain.*




Niax.........he's taking over.........I can't........stop it.....help....the jedi....NO!!!!!!!!!!.....




*Craxus' hair now begins to flicker too, his hair changes colors to the most purest of whites.*


*Even Craxus' clothes begin to change colors, they too change to the purest of all white.*


*Craxus makes one last attempt to stand up and fight as a sith. You look into his eyes and see the deep dark blackness showing only the purest of evil. His eyes begin to glaze over and elob into a white haze with a hint of blue.*


*With the lightsabres still activated Craxus stands up to his fullest heighth. The smoke and steam in the room begins to gather to Craxus' figure. The smoke and steam enters Craxus' body and emits the purest breathing air.*


*Craxus looks at Rahig with his new eyes. Craxus is completely in a white outfit, with white hair, and white/blue eyes.*


Ahh, hello Master Rahig. You may call me Master Craxus. I am no longer known as the Lord of the Sith. I am the Defender of the Light.


*Craxus twirls his lightsabres about and deactivates them and holds out a hand to show a sign of peace with Rahig.*


Detention Center: Black Death

Post 69

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

[Niax] gods, I was afraid of this

*draws on the Force for extra speed and strength and brushes his outer robes aside to reveal his lightsabers.*

[Niax] (a hint of fear in his voice) I don't want any trouble, let's just all forget this happened, and go our seperate ways. You have Chnei, you have what you came for

~~to Eversor~~

I'm in a bit of trouble here

~~from Eversor to Niax~~

Deal with it, I have confidence in your abilities

~~Niax to Eversor~~

(in a sort of whimper) I don't


Detention Center: Black Death

Post 70

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Craxus looks at Rahig, nods and turns his face to look at Niax.*


Rahig, my old ship is stashed outside in a hanger. Warm up the engines and prepare for flight. This shouldn't take long. Here you will need this.


*Craxus tosses a datapad with access codes of the engine and entrance to the pod.*


Go now, I will cover you.


*Craxus ingnites the dual lightsabres and swings them around expertly. There clear glow only a blur to most human eyes.*


~~~Cue dramatic opera music (IE LOTR/Phantom Menace/Matrix)~~~



Detention Center: Black Death

Post 71

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

* stretches a bit, removes his immense outer robe and ignites one lightsaber. Niax throws the robe and gives it a little force push to distract Craxus while he ignites his other lightsaber, and runs towards him*


Detention Center: Black Death

Post 72

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Craxus looks at the massive figure racing towards him. Craxus all in white uses the force to propel his speed faster than normal peramiters.*


*Craxus charges the Sith lord known only as Lord Niax.*


Detention Center: Black Death

Post 73

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*Lord Niax stops a meter and half in front of Craxus, thumbs his lightsabers to their maximum meter and half length and slashes both in an "X" at Craxus's chest*


Detention Center: Black Death

Post 74

Ralph the Wonder Llama and André the dodo; Excrement Occurs

I will not abandon you to torment and death.


*charges forward, swinging his lightsaber at Niax*


Detention Center: Black Death

Post 75

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*leaps back from his "X" slash to avoid Rahig's slash and lunges a stab at his belly*


Detention Center: Black Death

Post 76

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

~~~~To Rahig: I'm proud to fight along the jedi again. The thing im worried about is that we need to get to Chnei before the darkness takes her over completely. I know how to bring her baack to the light. But for now, you take the left side ill take the right~~~~~~


*Craxus force leaps up and over to the backside of Niax. Craxus takes a slash to his ankles and aims a kick to the backside of the knees.*


Detention Center: Black Death

Post 77

[...]

< "You. Shall. Not. Pass!" >


Detention Center: Black Death

Post 78

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*the slash is deflected by a backward circle swing, but the kick lands, Niax tumbles forward on top of Rahig*


Detention Center: Black Death

Post 79

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Craxus force pulls Niax back towards Craxus so he doesn't land on Rahig.*


*Craxus was about to take a swing when he gets knocked off his feet. Various sirens can be heard and the engines powering.*


Detention Center: Black Death

Post 80

Secretly Not Here Any More

~~Master Rahig! We're trying to bring this bird down! I need you to try and shut down the engines.~~


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more