A Conversation for Black Death

Command Deck: Black Death

Post 1

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

The command deck is spacious, with a wrap-around viewport of Quellan transparisteel. It is designed like the bridge of an Imperial class Star Destroyer, but instead of crew trenches, there are holo-projectors. Like the Lexx and Fore-Shadow the ship only reponds to the orders of His Divine Shadow, or in lui of him, anyone with a hand key. HDS can control the ship alone with ease, but the task is far beyond the skills of any human. The holoprojectors display the suroundings of the ship as well as the status of any ship system or guest requested by His Divine Shadow.


Command Deck: Black Death

Post 2

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

*runs in from Rec room*

*leans against the wall*

*raises lightsaber and watches the doorway to see if anyone followed her*


Command Deck: Black Death

Post 3

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?


Command Deck: Black Death

Post 4

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

*stares intently at doorway, hoping not to miss anything*

*clutches lightsaber tightly*


Command Deck: Black Death

Post 5

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*The air shimmers around the command console and Master Eversor appears (having used the Force to stealth himself)*

[Main computer] Master, we have an incoming blockade runner

[Lord Eversor] fire upon it with the PPGs, destroy it only if nessessary, I would not wish this world upon anyone, not even the Jedi

*a palm appears in the air, Master Eversor places his hand in it, the computer beeps happily. Elsewhere on the ship, the PPG turrets come to life, firing at the blockade runner*

*Master Eversor turns towards Chnei*

Is there something I can help you with?


Command Deck: Black Death

Post 6

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

*watches in annoyance*

Yeah! You can get out of my life!! All of you!!

And you can stop firing on the Jedi! They're only here to save the other one!

In fact, one more thing you can do is not follow me!

*waves lightsaber haph-hazardly*

Just, GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!


Command Deck: Black Death

Post 7

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

*forces self to be calmer*

Don't follow me. I don't knwo what I'm going to do. I don't know whose side to be on. I just want to be alone. Don't kill the Jedi, and I will consider joining you. Don't tell me to be on your side. I don't care if you say you never has, I've already taken your stupid lightsaber, I'd say that makes me enough of a Sith to not know if I want to be one.

*waves lightsaber in a unprofessional way*

And don't tell me what to do.

*leaves through another door*


Command Deck: Black Death

Post 8

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*Master Eversor turns back to the computer*

[Master Eversor] switch to vocal commands

*the holographic palm appears in the air again, and again Master Eversor places his own palm within it. The computer beeps happily*

[computer] Aye, M'lord

*Master Everso disapears again, cloacked in the force.*


Command Deck: Black Death

Post 9

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*Master Eversor returns to the Command Deck and activates the security cams from the detention center to watch the duel. After the holoprojector activates the comm light begins to blink. Master Eversor presses the button, a small hologram of a helmeted face appears*

[Eversor] what is it?

[pilot] we have detected a republic warship enrout to the the sector you are in. It appeared to have come from Kamino, I can only asume that it is bringing an army with it

[Eversor] Thank you. Report back to base.

[pilot] Aye M'Lord

*the comm flickers off. Master Eversor presses another button, the head of a ship captain appears on the mini-projector*

*the head bows* [Captain Re'mos] M'Lord?

[Eversor] you are to depart immediately for Hoth, approach from the oposite side of Echo Base

*the head bows again* [Captain Re'mos] Aye M'Lord


Command Deck: Black Death

Post 10

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

*Eversor goes through the engine start-up sequences and comunes with Lord Niax about the goings on in the Detention Center. He powers the engines and readies to take off, sealing the blast doors behind him*


Key: Complain about this post