A Conversation for The Church of the True Brownie

Elephant Trek

Post 941

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

*Takes her umbrella and chaise off Emma and plants it in the sand near the edge of the water. Wishes Linus were here to share a drink. Watches the waves roll in and listens to the sound. Tries to relax.*


Elephant Trek

Post 942

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

::kicks her sandals off:: YAY!!!

::Starts to build a sandcastle::


Elephant Trek

Post 943

Ormondroyd

(Clambers off Kevin, dons sunglasses in foolish attempt to look smiley - cool, begins looking for retail outlets selling ice-cream or smiley - ale. Reflects happily that not even Bluebottle can set fire to sand).

Ah! This is the life! smiley - biggrin


Elephant Trek

Post 944

The Average Joe No One EVER Suspects

Hey kiddos! I'm back off my little hiatus/lunchbreak. LOL It's true you can't set fire to sand.... But I live in one of the so-called "lightening capitals of the world." Have you ever seen sand that's been fused into one great big chunk by a lightening strike? I have. They're pretty cool. There was a point to me telling you that, but I forgot it.


Elephant Trek

Post 945

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

WOW!!!

::looks in the sky for thunderclouds::


Elephant Trek

Post 946

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

*falls asleep*

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!


Elephant Trek

Post 947

The Average Joe No One EVER Suspects

::smiley - biggrin maniacally! And puts a rubber spider on mari's shoulder:: Bwahahaha....


Elephant Trek

Post 948

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

*Wakes up out of a fitful sleep, spots the spider out of the corner of her eye!*

EEEEEEKKKK!!

*Runs screaming in circles, falls down, gets up and runs into the water, not noticing the spider has fallen off long since.*


Elephant Trek

Post 949

Bluebottle

*Runs after Mari-Rae, and after calming her down, takes out a flamethrower and destroys the smiley - spider completely.*
It's okay now - it's gone. smiley - smiley

<BB<


Elephant Trek

Post 950

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

smiley - blush Sorry, I got a tiny bit startled there. Don't like spiders. Thanks BB!

*Looks forlornly at the empty bar fridge.*

Have you seen Linus at all? I miss him.


Elephant Trek

Post 951

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

:;sniffles:: Yes... me too... smiley - sadface


Elephant Trek

Post 952

The Average Joe No One EVER Suspects

::looks forlornly at his melted spider:: *sniffle* Oh well. ::Pulls a completely well stocked bar-fridge from out of nowhere:: I hope this makes up for my spider joke, Mari.


Elephant Trek

Post 953

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

::starts her pretty sandcastle, singing about Odysseus and Cerce::


Elephant Trek

Post 954

Ormondroyd

Here, Average Joe. I've found another smiley - spider for you! Cute, isn't he?


Elephant Trek

Post 955

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

::scoops and packs the sand, scoops and packs the sand some more::


Elephant Trek

Post 956

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

*finds some lovely shells for Dragonfly to use as decoration for her sandcastle*

Will these work?

G7


Elephant Trek

Post 957

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

OOOO!!!! YAY!!! Yes, thank you!!!

smiley - hug

(How have you been!??)


Elephant Trek

Post 958

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

*seeing Dragonfly's reaction, Jenny picks up some more shells - these with inhabitants in residence. these are plopped in front of the sand castle, awaiting recognition*

(Doing well, but very busy! Everyone seems to be getting computers as early X-mas presents. Keeps us techs busy... smiley - winkeye)

G7


Elephant Trek

Post 959

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

*Is liking this Average Joe chap better! Eyes Ormy, distrustfully as he has a smiley - spider in his hand.*

Very nice bar fridge, Joe!

Gw7en! Your shells are full of hermit crabs. (the shells sprout little legs and begin to dig into the sand to hide.)


busy busy busy (to quote from a different church)


Elephant Trek

Post 960

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

Goodness! Perhaps the ones already in use shouldn't be used for a castle! There are a few here that are vacant and will look wuite luverly, though.

*sits down, squiggles her toes in the sand, and begins to sort shells. Jenny, still being helpful, brings more over, along with some long strands of seaweed*

Yes, dear. Thank you. Good elephant. Ummm, how 'bout you go play with the others now.

smiley - winkeye

G7


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more