Eyebrows Content from the guide to life, the universe and everything

Eyebrows

9 Conversations

Eyebrows are a very odd feature which many people have. Some don't, but the majority of us do. They are little lines of hair above your eyes. Their main purpose in life seems to be that they can wiggle up and down. They are also good for making strange and insane faces so that nobody will come near you while you are buying something you don't want to be seen buying 1. Of course, this sometimes has the opposite effect - people sometimes look at you instead of away from you, but this is just a minor drawback.

Scientists reckon that eyebrows are there so that rain and sweat don't drip into your eyes. I reckon that you shouldn't be doing anything that requires so much effort that sweat might be dripping into your eyes. And if it's raining, what do you think cars are for? Another thing about eyebrows is that many people enjoy the excruciating torture of tweezing them out, hair by hair, so that they look like plucked chickens. Honestly.

1Like tampons, My Little Pony magazine etc.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Edited Entry

A137576

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Edited by

h2g2 Editors

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more