A Conversation for Eyebrows

My eyebrows

Post 1

Mr Socks

Mine are getting scary. They (the individual hair folicles) have all started to seek a new direction in life - one that seems to be anywhere, as long as it doesn't mean sitting parallel to my eye. There's the 'elephant hair' too - you know, the hair that... no, I can't go on with this, they're watching me type, and I feel a mutiny coming on. I'll probably wake up blind with a canopy of hair over my eye sockets as they grow full circle and start forming nets. You think I'm joking.


My eyebrows

Post 2

Researcher 53645

Is just a sign of getting old, like nose and ear hair


My eyebrows

Post 3

Peta

I have a single very very fine hair that grows out of the centre of my forehead and gets about 5 inches long before I notice.......!!!


My eyebrows

Post 4

I Am Researcher 227242

No mole or anything for the 5 inch hair to grow from? That can happen, had one of those on my arm once...

Perpaps hair *is* alive, and we just aren't intelligent enough to communicate with it hmmm? I know *I* will start talking to my eyebrows in the mornings from now on...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more