A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

The Gullible Thread

Post 61

Cookiecate

A watched gullible thread never boils


The Gullible Thread

Post 62

OccasionallyCoherant...Dirk me Gently

Ringo was actually a really good drummer.


The Gullible Thread

Post 63

swl

More people die in September than any other month.


The Gullible Thread

Post 64

FunkyP.

At least 27 people are killed each year in monkey puzzle tree-related incidents.


The Gullible Thread

Post 65

grr

The new animated Disney films match up perfectly in standard and greatness to the oldish ones.


The Gullible Thread

Post 66

loonycat - run out of fizz

Lime cordial is the undoing of most teenagers today.


The Gullible Thread

Post 67

grr

Whisky is a drink enjoyed by all, to be drank at any time of day regularly.


The Gullible Thread

Post 68

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

In the year 2012 [by the calendar Gregory] their shall come a plague upon the Earth. And the plagues name shall be Nancy. And the plagues shape shall be coat-hangerish. And the plague shall fly left. And the plague shall fly right. And the plague shall fly up. And the plague shall fly down. And the plague shall fly backwards! But in no other direction! For that direction are myth put about by scientists, who are in the service of The Father Of All Lies.


The Gullible Thread

Post 69

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

And the days before the coming of the plague apostrophes shall go missing!


The Gullible Thread

Post 70

swl

smiley - rofl


The Gullible Thread

Post 71

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Amongst other things... Do *you* know where your keys are? Do you? Eh?


The Gullible Thread

Post 72

Pinky

Actually,I don't,coming to think of it.


The Gullible Thread

Post 73

Beatrice

Isaac Newton invented the cat flap.


Actually that one's true.


The Gullible Thread

Post 74

Cookiecate

Eve tempted Adam with a pomegranate in the garden of Eden.They couldn't spell pomegranate so they said apple instead.


The Gullible Thread

Post 75

Cheerful Dragon

Actually, it was an apricot, but they didn't know what that was. They were going to say 'fig', but decided 'apple' sounded better.


The Gullible Thread

Post 76

aka Bel - A87832164

England doesn't need any more windfarms, as there's already enough wind without them.


The Gullible Thread

Post 77

swl

Germany has more farmland than Britain.


The Gullible Thread

Post 78

grr

I am regularly seen wearing a big hat.


The Gullible Thread

Post 79

Cookiecate

Some Islands in the Caribbean have huge plugs in the middle. They look a little bit like volcanos, but if a big hand came out of the sky they could pull out the plug and he island would sink.


The Gullible Thread

Post 80

FunkyP.

A link has been established between acquired dyslexia and the proximity of monkey puzzle trees.


Key: Complain about this post