A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

The Gullible Thread

Post 101

grr

LOL
Chocolate is horrible.


The Gullible Thread

Post 102

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

You shouldn't buy oranges unless they a marked with an 'Free Range' flag from from a DEFRA approved agency.


The Gullible Thread

Post 103

A Super Furry Animal

You're very right, Azazoth - there's a shocking silence on the conditions in which fruit are factory-farmed. Just because they're not chickens, farmers think theat no-one cares about the appalling scandal of orchard overcrowding. Why, some of those trees can barely stand on their roots!

RFsmiley - evilgrin


The Gullible Thread

Post 104

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

The one of the most appalling hidden tragedies of our age and goes woefully under reported in the media. Leaving the broader public ignorant of this outrageous and exploitative practice by greedy fruit farmers. Fruit that aren't allowed to roam free as nature intended are left bruised for life. People frequently forget that a picked fruit is not a dead a fruit. The haulage industry and supermarkets who transport fruit in cramped condition have lot to answer for. This is why some people with a more enlightened attitude to fruit welfare have taken to violence against drivers, store managers and the scientists that try to use outmoded tactics of so called "objective skepticism" to discredit literature they is used -- and is in no way manipulative I might add -- to raise the awareness of this issue at political and grass roots level.


The Gullible Thread

Post 105

Pinky

Freedom to fruit !


The Gullible Thread

Post 106

Cookiecate

I have just set my fruit free. Not sure about the stuff in tins though, as they seem a bit cut up. I am moved by the thoughts on this thread, but I am not sure my fruit is moving though.


The Gullible Thread

Post 107

grr

smiley - brave;-;smiley - wahT_Tsmiley - cry Cry for the fruit, and let your tears form a river and wash them free of pain..


The Gullible Thread

Post 108

Cookiecate

OMG that is so beautiful. Cry me a river. O solo mio.smiley - wah


The Gullible Thread

Post 109

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

In the 2004 presidential elections a Gay Penguin received more votes in San Francisco and surrounding area than the two main parties combined.


The Gullible Thread

Post 110

Pink Paisley

The price of Waldorf salad is set to rise because of a failure of the world Waldorf crop.

PP


The Gullible Thread

Post 111

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

It's illegal to access BBC interactive media content naked.


The Gullible Thread

Post 112

Pinky

Now you tell me !


The Gullible Thread

Post 113

Pink Paisley

Yorkshire pudding is actually from Lancashire.

PP


The Gullible Thread

Post 114

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

In response to the popularity of recent series of Doctor Who, Auntie Beeb is commissioning a May Day Bank Holiday special edition of 'Pimp My smiley - tardis'.


The Gullible Thread

Post 115

Pink Paisley

Fantastic. I'm going to video Pimp My Tardis and keep it forever.

PP.


The Gullible Thread

Post 116

Pink Paisley

Hold on. Are you sure about Pimp My Tardis? You're not pulling my plonker are you?

PP


The Gullible Thread

Post 117

grr

Who would dare even to think about just touching your plonker?


The Gullible Thread

Post 118

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Indeed if you touch a plonker's wings it will never fly again. American's might need to know that a plonker is seems to be 'the pet' for 2007'. It's miniature form of domesticated fruit-bat from the Subcontinent. Long popular amongst British Asians, it's only now becoming accepted here, more widely. They [the bats that is] are very fond of peaches.


The Gullible Thread

Post 119

grr

Peaches? What a strange, disgusting,unhealthy thing to be fond of. I only hope they are bought to the plonkers humanely.


The Gullible Thread

Post 120

-

Peaches are actually the eggs of martians. If you eat one, it will send a distress call to it's parent, and they will invade. What did you think caused the situation in War of the Worlds?


Key: Complain about this post