A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

The Gullible Thread

Post 241

invincibledriver

on saturdays, it's perfectly legal to drive as sozzled as you like, so long as you wear a red glove on one hand and a blue glove on t'other.


The Gullible Thread

Post 242

swl

The webbed feet of ducks are actually made of lead. Their legs actually extend telescopically to 6.5 metres, enabling them to walk along the bottom of ponds. Obviously, without telescopic legs, the ducks would just sink. Lobsters are ducks who have evolved to "breathe" underwater.


The Gullible Thread

Post 243

-

The Stig from Top Gear is Jeremy Clarkson's son


The Gullible Thread

Post 244

invincibledriver

no, i'm the stig from top gear.


The Gullible Thread

Post 245

Pink Paisley

For all foreign visitors to the UK.

We don't do kissing on the cheek here in the UK. It is considered poor form. It is acceptible to kiss "full on".

PP


The Gullible Thread

Post 246

Feisor - -0- Generix I made it back - sortof ...

No, I'm the Stig from Top Gear



Oops smiley - sorry just had a Spartacus moment ...


The Gullible Thread

Post 247

invincibledriver

smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

...strange but true... sparticus was actually from a wee hebridean island, and prefered the company of sheep at nights. also filed his teeth down to sharp little points.

...and I'M the stig.smiley - winkeye


The Gullible Thread

Post 248

The Groob

Dame Ellen MacArthur sailed around the world single-handedly to face head-on her lifelong phobia of accidentally circumnavigating the globe.

On returning to planet earth, Buzz Aldrin took Neil Armstrong straight to a pub and downed a bottle of vodka in front of Armstrong to show who was hardest.


The Gullible Thread

Post 249

invincibledriver

"On returning to planet earth, Buzz Aldrin took Neil Armstrong straight to a pub and downed a bottle of vodka in front of Armstrong to show who was hardest."

smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

people who work in the travel industry are actually all only 'pretend' people, like off that film, 'The Island'


The Gullible Thread

Post 250

The Groob

"The word gullible has been removed from the dictionary"

So many people are saying this now that new editions of the Collins dictionary feature a paragraph in the explanatory notes to explain that it is not true.


The Gullible Thread

Post 251

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

National Geographic recently discovered a tribe of pygmy chimpanzees that perform line dancing as part of their mating ritual.


The Gullible Thread

Post 252

grr

The butcher dance is done once every few years by an amazonian tribe.


The Gullible Thread

Post 253

The Doc

I phoned that "Mint" show on ITV the other week and won half a million quid on my first attempt. You should all give it a go, it really does work............


The Gullible Thread

Post 254

Cookiecate

On Saturday March 10 for just one hour between 12 - 1pm Tesco will allow shoppers to fill their trolleys with anything and walk out without paying. If it proves to be popular then they will do it again next week.


The Gullible Thread

Post 255

invincibledriver

smiley - biggrin

..in a similar bid to increase business, branches of the royal bank of scotland are offering people under the age of 25, who can prove they have access to family silver, interest-free mortgages and loans of up to £500,000.


The Gullible Thread

Post 256

The Groob

The Norwegian warbler sparrow is so small and rare that nobody knows for sure if it even exists.

Thanks to recent medical breakthroughs and an intensive regime of drug therapy, Gary Coleman - the star of Diff'rent Strokes - is now six feet tall.


The Gullible Thread

Post 257

invincibledriver

a recent survey conducted by the BMA concluded that a minimum of 6 packets of crisps and 5 cans of full-fat fizzy juice should be consumed per day to ensure a healthy balanced diet.


The Gullible Thread

Post 258

Researcher 3547123

Tony Blair is solar-powered


The Gullible Thread

Post 259

The Groob

Pandas find it so difficult to breed because, to pandas, other pandas look like cardboard boxes.

Ironically, biblical folk often described the Virgin Mary as resembling a piece of toast.

The sea surrounding Southampton has a slight champagne flavour from all the ship launches that occured there.


The Gullible Thread

Post 260

boredlaura

Big Brother contestants are usually considered smartest people Britain has to offer and regarded as higher in stature than all but three members of the Royal Family.


Key: Complain about this post