A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

The Gullible Thread

Post 221

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

ITV's new sci-fi drama Primevil is based on the popular novel Roget's Thesaurus.


The Gullible Thread

Post 222

-

The government is cracking down on grammer errors. The new series of Doctor Whom is coming on soon though, so that's one to look forward to.


The Gullible Thread

Post 223

Pink Paisley

H2G2 are going to crack down on spelling errors.

PP


The Gullible Thread

Post 224

swl

The keys on computer keyboards are manufactured from recycled sanitary towels,


The Gullible Thread

Post 225

The Groob

Actor and raconteur Sir Peter Ustinov received his knighthood behind closed doors because, as a keen naturist, he insisted that he should be knighted in the nude.


The Gullible Thread

Post 226

bigfoot

if you sit on the back of the bus, your journey takes longer!


The Gullible Thread

Post 227

The Groob

Muppeteer Jim Henson was so sick of the muppets by the time he died that he ordered his hands to be amputated after death so they couldn't force muppets onto his hands.


The Gullible Thread

Post 228

-

monkeys are really orcs in disguise.


The Gullible Thread

Post 229

swl

The Kaiser Chiefs are actually the various love children of the Rolling Stones.


The Gullible Thread

Post 230

-

And the killers are the decendants of Jack the Ripper.


The Gullible Thread

Post 231

grr

Iron Maiden use iron maidens to carry most of the equipment around.


The Gullible Thread

Post 232

The Groob

Forced to participate in underground sprinting, disgraced sprinter Ben Johnson has also been disqualified from the underground circuit because he was caught injecting helium into his shoes.


The Gullible Thread

Post 233

Cookiecate

I hope Portsmouth beat Chelsea cos they are such a nice group of young men.


The Gullible Thread

Post 234

The Groob

In reality, the Colossus of Rhodes was a measly two metres tall. Locals made it look bigger than it was by getting the tourists to stand very close to it.


The Gullible Thread

Post 235

-

And the statue of liberty is from britain, but they nicked it. The home office plans to half-inch it back and place it in pride of place on the Thames.


The Gullible Thread

Post 236

The Groob

Young Americans suffer from a condition that compels them to add awful music to otherwise interesting YouTube videos.


The Gullible Thread

Post 237

-

Yes, but when the going ets tough, the english make a brew


The Gullible Thread

Post 238

swl

Every morning, all the penguins at the South Pole all run in the same direction for five minutes. This is what actually causes the earth's rotation.


The Gullible Thread

Post 239

Cookiecate

Rotation what do you mean roatation?


The Gullible Thread

Post 240

The Groob

The makers of rubber washing-up gloves spray the gloves with a special chemical that makes the user's nose itch as soon as the gloves are wet.


Key: Complain about this post