A Conversation for Cats

A black cat crossed my path today...`

Post 1

Rt. Rev. Lesley Gentle

More specifically, it crossed the A1 as I was cruising in to work at 8.30 this morning.

I have always been a touch cynical about spinster's tales such as the black cat one, but I now know without a doubt that this one is completely false.

The cat brought no luck to me at all. My hubcaps are covered in blood which I am going to have to employ the services of the Mexican Carwash on the Holloway Road to remedy.

The carcass of the cat shot through the air at quite a speed when I hit it, landing on the bonnet of a car in the fast lane. To cut a long story short, the firemen managed to cut the lady out of the wreckage, but 3 people's cars have been written off as a result of this cats behaviour, and needless to say this cat hasn't had a very lucky day, forfeiting it's 9 lives through one act of monumental stupidity.


A black cat crossed my path today...`

Post 2

Doug_the_Cat_Lover

MMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


A black cat crossed my path today...`

Post 3

Rt. Rev. Lesley Gentle

Cats are nothing but vermin. I put poison in my garden and am averaging 5 a month right now.


A black cat crossed my path today...`

Post 4

Yes,I am the Lady Lowena!Get with the programme...

you still here? Thats nice.


A black cat crossed my path today...`

Post 5

Rt. Rev. Lesley Gentle

Yes. My shed is so filled up with dead cats that I have had to start hiding them at the end of my neighbours lawn. It's alright though, she's mentally ill and nobody believes a word she says.

I'm moving to South East Asia next month. Woo! Thank goodness I will finally escape the hell that is working for the BBC!


A black cat crossed my path today...`

Post 6

ITIWBS

What if YOU cross the black cat's path, instead?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more