h2g2 Post 22.01.01

2 Conversations

Posted: 22nd January 2001

Editorial

Welcome to issue 55 of The Post

This week we feature articles from some past contributors and one or two new ones.
Barnacle hypothesises on a suggestion originally made by Terry Pratchet in his entertaining and humorous Disc World series. Who knows... this may actually become reality sometime, though I seriously doubt it.
Then Towelmaster begins a series which promises to be both informative and probing as he explores the many facets of Londo Mollari from the Babylon 5 series. Over the coming weeks he hopes to provide us with indepth studies of all the leading players from this excellent programme.
The Big C (as I know him anyway) tells us about his plans and ambitions as The Minister of S&T.
Peta honours The Post by letting us publish the winners of the recently held Caption Competition. Pastey and I remain unavailable for comment!
vegiman and Monsy both muse on aspects of life, one serious, one not really.
Wowbagger goes in for a page refit... but nothing is ever straightforward in h2g2Life!
We apologise for still not revealing the winner of the recent Christmas Poetry competition. All friends of The Post will know that Greebo T Cat entertained us greatly last year with her 'Greebo's Bits' feature and also instigated the Poetry Competition. As from 1st January this year we have not been able to establish contact with her through any electronic means, and she has also been sadly missing from her usual haunts around h2g2. We are hoping that this is due solely to a computer-related problem and not anything else, and have decided to wait a little longer before judging the competition in her absence.

All this and our regulars too! What are you waiting for? Get reading!


Any copy, articles, suggestions should be sent to The Editor. Please use this same address if you are interested in volunteering to become a regular contributor.

shazzPRME

FeaturesRegulars
  • h2g2 Life
  • Wowbagger with his wonderful cartoon series!

  • The h2g2 Poem
  • A change of poet for the next few weeks.
    This week it's Lethe with 'Don't Sleep with Anger'

  • The Post Office

The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A513677

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more