A Conversation for The Gentle Art of Screwing

Defenestration

Post 1

Zarniroop (er.... I'll think of something amusing to put here soon!)


A note to the author on the art and necessity of defenestration.
When dissasembling and reassembling electrical articles such as toaster, radios and such like,
You may find that a number of screws remain after reasembly. Despite taking apart the appliance, with more care and attention it will not be possible to dtermine where these supplementle screws have originated from.
This is relatively simple to explain as they simply reproduced by the entity you have just operated upon. The solution to this is to defenestrate the offending screw.
For those ignorant in the art of defenestration here is a quick explanation -
grip the screw lightly with the thumb and forefinger of one's throwing hand and locate the nearest open window or door,
at this point it may be necessary to open the nearest door or window if they are closed. Next you throw as accurately and as far as you can the surplus screw.


Defenestration

Post 2

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Defenestration, I need to point out, would only apply to out-the-winder-flicking. Out-the-door-flicking would be de-portation. An unnecessarily harsh and cruel punishment for the odd screw.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more