A Conversation for The Gentle Art of Screwing

well and truly screwed

Post 1

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Again, Bravo!
Gives hope to those of us who have screwed up before and hesitate to try again.


well and truly screwed

Post 2

Gnomon - time to move on

Well done, Pheroneous. And you managed not to mention concrete too often!


well and truly screwed

Post 3

Jamie of the Portacabin

Hmm...is it just my dirty mind or is the whole thing one long double-entendre? smiley - erm

I think I need a lie down...


well and truly screwed

Post 4

Sho - employed again!

As a novice screwer who has usually left this type of thing up to the Dear Husband this article has whetted my appetite - and this weekend I will attempt a bit of screwing on my own!!!
Sho
smiley - kiss


well and truly screwed

Post 5

Pheroneous

Thanks everyone. Double entendre, Jamie? Is this some French approach to screwing that I don't know about. And Sho, DIY can be a pleasant solitary pursuit, but if you can do it with DH assisting, it is sometimes possible to double the pleasure!


well and truly screwed

Post 6

Sho - employed again!

Pheroneous - we tried that last weekend, but you know how it is with men: don't want to do the preparation, and then afterwards just want us girlies to tell them how brilliant they are at it. To say nothing of having to fit it in between watching Soccer AM and Cricket!
Sho
smiley - kiss


well and truly screwed

Post 7

Jamie of the Portacabin

A double-entendre is a statement that can sound perfectly innocent or X rated, depending on how you listen to it.

Festive Example (while eating turkey):

"Cor! What a brilliant bird! Does anyone fancy a bit of leg? Who'd preffer some breast? Do you like stuffing?"

Religious Example:

"Is that the vicar giving his bell a damn good ring again?"

You see? Provides hours of entertainment, as you know of course! smiley - smiley


well and truly screwed

Post 8

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

We may want to consider changing the title of our topic. It seems to be drawing the wrong sort of crowd. (That's just plain old irony - I leave the double-enders to the sexperts.)


Objection, Your Honour!

Post 9

Sho - employed again!

Oh, now I object to being referred to as "the wrong crowd" I'm just talking about putting up a few shelves in my new house, the last time we put up shelves (dear husband did it) they fell down because of lack of preparation. Hrmph!
As I said before: I'm going for solo screwing activity this weekend. smiley - winkeye Ooooo er, missus!

Sho
smiley - kiss


Objection, Your Honour!

Post 10

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Yes a bit of prep would keep things propped properly.
Here, let me help you start your weekend off.
smiley - kiss
Happy screwing.


Objection, Your Honour!

Post 11

Pheroneous

It has to be said, dear Sho, that an hour or two with Hells Bells on Soccer am certainly presents an acceptable alternative to screwing.


Objection, Your Honour!

Post 12

Sho - employed again!

And what do all you guys see in her then? (apart from: blonde, young, fairly attractive, can talk about footie 24 hours a day, wears short skirts/leather trousers........) as opposed to the Dearly Beloved Wife (DBW) who is generally dead tired and covered in baby sick? Hmmmmmmmmm smiley - winkeye

We made a breakthrough however. I did the upstairs (living room) screwing as a solo activity, and at the same time the DH did solo screwing activity (of a simplified form) in the cellar. To put the cherry on the icing, we both finished at the same time and managed to see most of Soccer AM too.........
Sho
smiley - kiss


Key: Complain about this post