A Conversation for Kissing

Rules

Post 1

Researcher 34849

How many of you, like me have joined up as a researcher under protest?
I invite you all to join me in a battle to overturn Rule No 3 - "no spitting".
As far as I can see, you have the right to spit on your own computer screen all you want. It's probably protected by one Amendment or another.
I propose we call this the "All Right, Spit Everywhere" movement and we could be recognized by our gobby cheeks and our baggy backsides.


Rules

Post 2

Zagrag

I' al for it. Bt its plying havc wth my keybard.


Rules

Post 3

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Good idea. I am sick and tired of society's repression of spitting and spit-like behaviour, especially in girls. I would like to know how to spit. I'm all for it.


Rules

Post 4

sweetndark

i think that spitting should be illigal, and support the rule entirely, i mean you are free to do what you want in your own home, but i do not like to find big lumps of gob all over the floor whenever i walk anywhere, thats just discusting, they should have spitoons like in the old cowboy films, this would make it a more artfull thing, having to aim etc, and it would keep it off the streets, jus thought i'd say....


Rules

Post 5

Researcher 46475

You can count on my vote! I think the "All Right, Spit Everywhere" movement is a great one! Let's take ARSE to the top!


Rules

Post 6

Fenchurch M. Mercury

hahahhahaha that's classic. I'm all with you, In fact, I think I'll put it on my home page, if you don't mind...smiley - smiley


Rules

Post 7

Researcher 46475

Go for it, Fenny! All the way! smiley - smiley


Rules

Post 8

FairlyStrange

Count one more vote for ARSE! I haven't been involved in a protest since '72. Sounds refreshing!smiley - smiley


Rules

Post 9

Researcher 50128 (and Proud of it)

WE don't have to burn our bra's or anything like that do we, oh wait, that was the sixties revolt, if we just have to break Rule Number Three and spit to our hearts content then I'll join a big ARSE revolt.


Rules

Post 10

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Yay! Welcome aboard, you two. But I'm still in a bind, because as I said earlier...I don't know how to spit fashionably. Would that present a problem?


Rules

Post 11

FairlyStrange

Nahh... Most folks around here don't do anything fashionably,(certainly spit!smiley - smiley) and it doesn't seem to affect their performance. I think what we're after here is quantity, not quality(at least I hope!smiley - smiley)


Rules

Post 12

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

What would a softball team be without players spitting all over the field? Sign me up!


Rules

Post 13

Researcher 50128 (and Proud of it)

Do we get to invent cool sound effects when we spit? I'll bring a box of tissues for Fen, would'nt want a embarrassing thing to happen (lke use your own imagination)


Rules

Post 14

Fenchurch M. Mercury

How thoughtful of you, thanks. smiley - smiley

The movement is gaining speed, we may have yet another revelution in our hands...


Rules

Post 15

John the gardener says, "Free Tibet!"

Viva la Revolution!... or something.

TV's frink's dead right: If baseball(softball) players couldn't spit they'd have nothing to do for most of the time.

It's OUTRAGEOUS!

[ I love shouting that ]

Marvin the Unoriginal (was it?) was partially right too; or mainly wrong in a way that suggests something brilliant.

This:

An official spittoon page, with an official brass spittoon link on the front page!

Something else emerging:

Doesn't the word "Spittoon" suggest some animation?


Rules

Post 16

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Heh heh heh... That would be fun... Okay, who would be in charge of THAT page... I'll take care of it if no one else wants to, either way...rebellion is fun. I've got three- and counting!


Rules

Post 17

Researcher 50128 (and Proud of it)

Fen, have you been practising fashionable spitting? Try to do it with a little "poof" sound, quite fashionable smiley - winkeye


Rules

Post 18

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Well...I can't get the poof sound, but it makes a nifty little arch much like a rainbow. Is that right?


Rules

Post 19

FairlyStrange

Please, Fenchurch, remember. Distance is MOST important. Distance, then sound effects, and finally quantity.(composition is not important!)smiley - smiley


Rules

Post 20

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Distance? Wow, I'm learning a lot of things about the dynamics of spitting. What would be an acceptable distance?


Key: Complain about this post