A Conversation for Goth - a Lifestyle Choice

Absolutely Beautiful

Post 261

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

Hmmm. Well we have several shops here that sell it and you can get corsets etc on the internet easily.


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 262

Arisztid Lugosi

hmm..

i'd love to have a dress made of crimson crushed velvet.
only i would never wear it... so theres not much point...


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 263

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

Why not?


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 264

Arisztid Lugosi

well... i'm imagining a full lenght ball gown kind of thing... and i just dont know where i'd find to wear something like that.... i mean where would you wear one... smiley - ermif you were a girl......


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 265

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

Well if I was a girl I'd probably wear it most of my free time if I was going out places. Most girls I know who wear tat sorta thing do anyway.


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 266

Arisztid Lugosi

what? like just out shopping?


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 267

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

Sure. Although the girls I know don't generally have much else to wear since thats what they fill there wardrobes with. And I now I've been through there wardrobes.

Just like me I only have black clothes not because I wont wear other colours, just because I don't own any other colours.


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 268

Arisztid Lugosi

yeah. i was looking at all my clothes yesterday. its so black. i have a few coloured things.... but all of them seem to be just because i havent out grown them. and they're mostly just t-shirts. but thats becasue when i see something i like it tends to be black... not coloured.


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 269

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

Its not that I won't wear other colours. In fact one of my favourite jumpers is blue but it's not one i can wear out because its old(2nd hand) and cheap but its comfortable and makes me look slightly like Robert Smith.


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 270

Arisztid Lugosi

i was wondering where this thread had gone, and missing it. turns out i'd lost it under a pile of other conversations.

whos robert smith?

some of my favorite clothes arent black either. but i allways wear them with mostly black.
like i have a lovely pink KISS shirtsmiley - smiley .....ewww...pink!

i know what you mean about old clothes. they're allways so comfortable, but after a time it just gets that you cant wear tehm out anymore.
i have 3 lovely sweatshirts. i love them so much, and they're so warm and comfortable.... but i've decided that i dont want to wear them out anymore. because they're so big, and rather make me look like a sack of potatossmiley - sadface
too bad too, i used to wear the grey one all the time....but the pockets starting to fall off the frontsmiley - sadface


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 271

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

Teke the front pockets off then maybe.

*shocked face* Robert Smith??? As in the Cure vocalist.


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 272

Arisztid Lugosi

smiley - blush
whoops sorry...

/that/ robert smith...
i claim temorary insanity....or perminent, which ever you prefer...

take it off!!???smiley - yikes ...i like my front pocket. thats why its falling off. i put my hands in it too much


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 273

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

Permanent will do, thats what I'm claiming.

Sew it back on!


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 274

Arisztid Lugosi

alright then. we can be permanently insane together....

i dont want to sew it back on... besides theres not much point. i dont wear it out anymore.... it makes me look.... well its like a tent, or a sort of sack on me...


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 275

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

Well If you don't wear it then what's the problem?


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 276

Arisztid Lugosi

the fact that they're so warm and comfortable, and that i want to wear them...


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 277

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

So wear it and sew up the pockets, or dont wear it and leave the pockets. Or wear it and leave the pockets.


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 278

Arisztid Lugosi

all very good ideassmiley - smiley
thanks job

i think i'll wear it around the house, and leave the pockets.


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 279

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

Thats a good plan.


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 280

Arisztid Lugosi

yessmiley - smiley
its working out nicely.

so whats this about a blue jumper?

and what is a jumper anyways? i'm not sure we have them here... or maybe they go by a different name....


Key: Complain about this post