A Conversation for Goth - a Lifestyle Choice

Absolutely Beautiful

Post 321

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

Its been surprisingly warm today, especially in work. Although for once we didnt have the door open.


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 322

Arisztid Lugosi

do you usually keep the door open at work?

the door is usually open at my work...but thats not by choice... thats because its an automatic door....


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 323

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

Yeah we have a very unappealing door so we keep it open so people know they can come in.


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 324

Arisztid Lugosi

ahh..... i see....... discribe it to me?


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 325

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

It's Large, Thick, Yellow with a very small window in it covered in posters so around Halowee'n time it gets very dark in there with the windows covered up.


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 326

Arisztid Lugosi

ahh.. i see......

yellow..... you must like that.... its your favorite colorsmiley - silly


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 327

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

Only if black red blue purple (but only if girls are wearing it) and many other colours have been taken out of the visible spectrum.


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 328

Arisztid Lugosi

what!? you wont wear purple!? smiley - silly
..well... how about dark purple?...a very dark purple.....

*wonders about wearing invisable colors... wonders if that would make the clothes invisable or just white...*

but what about your yellow leather pants!? smiley - winkeyesmiley - silly


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 329

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

Yellow pants. Hmmm.

I think invisible colours would just mean you were walking round naked. Like the emperors new clothes.


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 330

Arisztid Lugosi

yes.... yellow leather pants....

smiley - musicalnote your eyes can see, that the emperor has lost his clothes, and whats more you'll tell the whole world what he stolesmiley - musicalnote

if thats what invisible colors are then i'm sure i dont want to wear any.......and would there be any point to wearing anything at all then? ...maybe just to keep you warm....


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 331

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

Yeah like on nudist beaches.

Are you allowed to say ill stick this where the sun dont shine on a nudist beach?


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 332

Arisztid Lugosi

yeah. good idea.

i dont know...... hmm.... i have no clue at all. i've never been to one, frankly i dont really intend to ever go to one.... *wonders if there are even any nudist beaches where she lives. doubts it*


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 333

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

Probably a bit cold so I find it unlikely although you never know.


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 334

Arisztid Lugosi

well its not /that/ cold in canada...... well not everyhwere....ok, well not year round.
summers can very hot in some places here. so i'm sure that there are some nudist beaches.........

come to think of it... i think we have a province where girls are allowed to go topless. i'd have to check on that...but i'm pretty sure its true. something to do with equality, and if guys can than girls can......something like that...... i dont know, i'll ask someone.


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 335

Lord Job Boron. That's Lord Job Boron To You!

I'M COMING TO CANADA!


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 336

Jerms - a Brief flicker and then gone again.

smiley - laugh


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 337

Arisztid Lugosi

yes, i know. to see me right?smiley - smiley

kidding......
smiley - laugh
gee... makes me wish i lived in that province just so that i could see you when you come.....
dont buy the plane ticket just yet....... i should ask someone first just to make sure i'm right.
and just so we're clear..... it doesnt mean everyone goes around topless....


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 338

Jerms - a Brief flicker and then gone again.

Careful... don't burst his bubble. smiley - winkeye


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 339

Arisztid Lugosi

oooh....
sorry job.

wait? what about my bubble he just burst?smiley - winkeye
and here i thought he was comming to canada to see me...


Absolutely Beautiful

Post 340

Jerms - a Brief flicker and then gone again.

True.
Job... Don't burst her bubble! smiley - ok


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more