A Conversation for 'Bottom' - the TV Series

A Rik Mayall fan

Post 21

Musashi Himura, the ronin returns, is happy to be back

i dont know either lol


A Rik Mayall fan

Post 22

AlexoOo

I thought Blackadder Three paled against Blackadder Two. Blackadder Four was Excellent. Blackadder one, what a cast, what a script, less jokes, but I enjoyed it.

You Must Watch Mr Jolly Lives Next Door, it's utterly stupid, the characters don't even have names, but it is hilarious. Where's the DVD release?

Filthy Rich and Catflap? I was young when I watched that and was disappointed that it lacked the energy and anarchy of The Young Ones. The one where Richie gets blackmailed by the Nolan Sisters is well worth watching though, and also features The Nolan Sisters (Obviously), Gareth Hale, Norman Pace, Mel Smith, Stephen Fry, Hugh Laurie, Chris Barrie and an Extra. You may even spot David Baddiel.


A Rik Mayall fan

Post 23

I'm not really here

I've seen Mr JLND 'And stop *sqeaking*!', marvellous stuff.

I liked FR&C much better than The Young Ones - I thought the lines were much funnier, didn't miss all the running about of TYO, and so much more quotable!


A Rik Mayall fan

Post 24

invisibleknight

filthy, rich and catflap vids frequently show up on ebay ( i bought mine when it came out)

also the lads are doing a BRAND NEW comic strip presents, it was in todays mirror.


A Rik Mayall fan

Post 25

I'm not really here

Hoorah! smiley - biggrin I'll look forward to that, although I think they're getting a little old really.


A Rik Mayall fan

Post 26

AlexoOo

I wasn't keen on that Rik Mayall series on ITV that's just finished. Too slow moving for me. Still what do you expect from the writer of Cold Feet? Mike Bassett (which followed it) was much sharper.


A Rik Mayall fan

Post 27

I'm not really here

Has it just finished? I didn't notice that. I didn't think much of it anyway, but I don't like those family sitcoms usually. I only watched it cos it was Rik.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more