A Conversation for Bubbles

Smoke bubbles.

Post 1

Imaldris

My favorite thing about bubbles is blowing smoke bubbles. Inhale a cigarette, clove or joint and exhale into the bubble and you get trapped smoke in a bubble, catch it on your wand put you index finger underit and it miraculously shrinks before your very eyes. It's wonderful. Tiny bubbles......


Smoke bubbles.

Post 2

Damon the Demon

If you link two big bubbles together then put a ring of smaller bubbles around the center you can then inject smoke with a straw in to every other small one, then blow on them to make them spin around. I guess you have to be there. I saw a hippie do it on Paul Daniels years ago. He also linked a load of bubbles together and blew smoke into its center and made a cube bubble..


Smoke bubbles.

Post 3

Imaldris

Wow, hippies are great. I'm going to go home an experiment on that one. Hmm...


Smoke bubbles.

Post 4

NiN InCH NAil

that is one of the most interesting things i've heard in a while


Message for NiN InCH NAil!

Post 5

Titania (gone for lunch)

Could you please write something/anything on your 'My Space' by using the 'Edit page' button?

That will create a 'Discuss' button, that will make it possible for people to contact you - and I know there are persons just waiting to welcome you to h2g2... !smiley - angel


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more