Guardroom

6 Conversations


This is the place for all the 'orrible little rule breakers of The Terranic Army , you will be under the 'guidence' of the 'staff ', so be extra nice to us, below is a little guided tour of our facilities. For a full listing of the Base Regiment services, go here The Base Regiment

The Office


This is where you'll find Reefgirl and Creachy drinking tea and eating cake, this is also where Court Martials will be held and justice dispensed time permitting.

The Cells



Here we have your accomodation a 6' by 12' room with bars on the door, a plank (sorry bed) and blanket, sink and toilet.

The Staff


The staff are as follows

smiley - starColonel Reefgirl .

smiley - starColonel Creachy .

smiley - modMistress Belinda
smiley - modPhenom
smiley - moonPrivate HPB

The Exercise Yard



A field is in the center of the facility with a football pitch and a basketball court. You will never see anyone using them unless really important officials are due for a visit.

The Torture Room



This is the home of Mistress Belinda, she transfered to us from the Marine Commando Club, Paddington and is well practised in the art of getting information out of the most reluctant of people. PHENOM has been know to appear as well.

The Jobs page


If anyone out there would like to be an MP just leave a note in the Signing in Room and we'll do our best to accommodate you. Make sure you bring your own kettle though.

The Training Room



To be an MP you have to go through some rigorous training and this is where it will begin, you will be given a full work out and a number of senarios to accomplish. Remember, not all is as it seems.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A1092674

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more