The Hold

12 Conversations




This is a very large deck with two levels, it is very dark and the hallways are lit with lanterns. As you come down the stairs from up on deck you see a long hallway, all dark wood with doors set into it. All the doors have little brass knobs and plaques. The only exception is the mess hall which has no doors but the entranceway is about the size of a large set of double doors. At the end of the hallway is a ladder leading to the crew’s quarters. This, the upper level is where you will find the captains cabin, the galley, sickbay, the mess hall, the map room, officers quarters, the recruitment office, and the rec. lounge (complete with comfy chairs and a bar serving both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages). There is a cargo hold that can be found under the level for the crew’s quarters. This is used for storing loot, and different cargos.

(Please do not start a new thread here, for questions and comments please go to the Recruitment Office.)

Main Page: A2941517.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A2941571

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more