What did you forget today?

Post 21

Baron Grim

Worse! An hour early!

Post 22

Baron Grim

smiley - laugh

Actually, I don't mind being an hour early. I get a better parking spot and I get home in time for the evening news (when I'm working my normal full schedule).

But I do hate changing my waking schedule twice a year, so I just don't anymore.

Post 23

paulh, making lemonade from the lemons that life has given me

I sort of compromise.

My evening medication schedule has not changed, though the morning scheule has.

Post 24

Baron Grim

Heh... this morning was actually just the result of missing my evening medication.

I had my teeth cleaned yesterday, so figured there was no real reason to bother with brushing them just a few hours later, so I skipped my bedtime brushing... which is also when I take my bedtime medications.

One of those is my Desmopressin so I slept a bit fitfully and had to get up to pee a couple of times in the night. This fitFULLness is what caused me to wake at 4:37.

smiley - laugh
smiley - zzzsmiley - cidersmiley - zzzsmiley - cidersmiley - zzzsmiley - cider

Post 25

Baron Grim

My breakfast. Actually 4 of them. It's Monday so I left my 4 bananas, cans of vegetable juice, and granola bars for the week at home. smiley - doh

I got new cats on Thursday so I assume that part of my brain making their breakfasts forgot mine. smiley - ojsmiley - friedeggsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcat

Post 26

I'm posting from Ripley, as Dmitri advised. Otherwise I can't get it.

Post 27

Baron Grim

Yesterday morning I forgot to brush my hair after my morning shower. I didn't discover that until I looked in the restroom mirror just before lunch time. smiley - laugh

I also forgot my morning pills, and my evening pills. smiley - doh

Post 28

I forgot top brush my teeth after breakfast.

Post 29

Baron Grim

Heh... the other day I got half way through the morning before I realized my fly was down. smiley - doh

Key: Complain about this post