What did you forget today?

Post 21

Baron Grim

Worse! An hour early!

Post 22

Baron Grim

smiley - laugh

Actually, I don't mind being an hour early. I get a better parking spot and I get home in time for the evening news (when I'm working my normal full schedule).

But I do hate changing my waking schedule twice a year, so I just don't anymore.

Post 23

paulh, making lemonade from the lemons that life has given me

I sort of compromise.

My evening medication schedule has not changed, though the morning scheule has.

Post 24

Baron Grim

Heh... this morning was actually just the result of missing my evening medication.

I had my teeth cleaned yesterday, so figured there was no real reason to bother with brushing them just a few hours later, so I skipped my bedtime brushing... which is also when I take my bedtime medications.

One of those is my Desmopressin so I slept a bit fitfully and had to get up to pee a couple of times in the night. This fitFULLness is what caused me to wake at 4:37.

smiley - laugh
smiley - zzzsmiley - cidersmiley - zzzsmiley - cidersmiley - zzzsmiley - cider

Post 25

Baron Grim

My breakfast. Actually 4 of them. It's Monday so I left my 4 bananas, cans of vegetable juice, and granola bars for the week at home. smiley - doh

I got new cats on Thursday so I assume that part of my brain making their breakfasts forgot mine. smiley - ojsmiley - friedeggsmiley - blackcatsmiley - blackcat

Post 26

I'm posting from Ripley, as Dmitri advised. Otherwise I can't get it.

Post 27

Baron Grim

Yesterday morning I forgot to brush my hair after my morning shower. I didn't discover that until I looked in the restroom mirror just before lunch time. smiley - laugh

I also forgot my morning pills, and my evening pills. smiley - doh

Post 28

I forgot top brush my teeth after breakfast.

Post 29

Baron Grim

Heh... the other day I got half way through the morning before I realized my fly was down. smiley - doh

Post 30

Baron Grim

My belt, again.

Maybe I should bring a spare to work, also a spare change of clothes. I've heard of people doing that. It seems a sensible thing to do. I did have an incident many years ago where I had an accident at lunch and had to buy a brand new shirt before returning to work. This was when I worked at a photo lab in Houston, right after college. I didn't make a lot of money and I happened to be working (and lunching) in the River Oaks/West Gray district in Houston, rather expensive. I had to buy a name brand shirt from the name brand store, J. Something Something I think. Just a simple button up dress shirt in blue. It probably wasn't even really that expensive, but I was that poor.

AH!, It was a Jos.A.Bank shoppe. I just took a Streetview trip through down West Gray and found it. Also, this is the same street that inspired one of Lewis Black's classic bits, how he'd found the end of the universe in Houston, Texas. There was a great comedy club called The Laff Stop in that shopping district 30 some-odd years ago and nearby he found a Starbucks, directly across the street from another Starbucks. They're still there today. To be fair, one of the Starbucks is inside a Barnes & Nobles.

http://youtu.be/Sg-J2TS13GA

Post 31

My nephew's sister-in-law got a job working for Starbucks. She moved to Seattle. I couldn't help thinking of her when Seattle was getting those 115-degree (F) temperatures this summer. (Seattle is now in the fifties and sixties, so hopefully their weather is regressing to the men).

Or, maybe Starbucks saturation causes extreme warming, as Houston is also said to be very hot. Okay, the end of the universe really is coming, it's just late like everything else. The global-warming gods got distracted and forgot about the starbucks factor, until this summer, when they could no longer forget about it.

I've just been watching a youtube video about the chronically broken McDonalds ice cream machines. It's hotter than heck, and you can't get ice cream? smiley - wah

But, I've forgotten what I wanted to say when I started this post.

Key: Complain about this post