A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Lockdown.

Post 421

paulh, making lemonade from the lemons that life has given me

No one will be allowed to be complacent.

Lockdown.

Post 422

Baron Grim

HAH! smiley - laugh

Have you met Florida? Have you met Texas?
My state leaders aren't just complacent, they're indignant!

Lockdown.

Post 423

I think the post I was replying to was from someone in the U.K., not the U.S.

Texas and Florida are a different matter. smiley - sadface

Lockdown.

Post 424

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Yes..UK resident.
smiley - teasmiley - cakesmiley - choc

Lockdown.

Post 425

I'm sure there/are complacent people in the U.K, Like Mr. Humphrey, who caught Covid and suddenly got serious.

Trump caught it too, but it didn't have the same transformation. smiley - sadface

Lockdown.

Post 426

Teasswill

I suspect people in my local town have got complacent, as cases have surged there. May not be such serious effects as pre vaccination, but there still needs to be caution.

Lockdown.

Post 427

You can call me TC - so relieved the site is back up again

Yesterday I had my first jab. I am amazed that I haven't had any after effects except for my arm hurting.

Lockdown.

Post 428

I had the same reaction, plus some chills. I can't guarantee that my chills were connected to the vaccination, though.

Lockdown.

Post 429

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Well what we all going to do WHEN and IF lockdown ends? I have to admit I'm feeling somewhat terrified of actually going anywhere out of my locality.smiley - tea

Lockdown.

Post 430

Teasswill

I won't be going abroad just yet, that's for sure. Probably start with a meal out with friends, maybe local cinema. Will just be good to have local activity groups meeting face to face again.
Autumn we have panto rehearsals scheduled, will be very strange.

Lockdown.

Post 431

My tenants' Association has started having board meetings again. it's nice. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post