A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Can you all log in these days?

Post 21

clzoomer- a bit woobly

I had difficulties but my laptop proved to have a better memory than I.

Post 22

Icy North

Well, I’ve been using my number ever since and it’s never stopped me from lo

Post 23

Baron Grim

smiley - laugh

Post 24

Orcus

Same here, until a couple of weeks ago. It's weird

Post 25

Orcus

smiley - sorry Slow on uptake right here...

smiley - biggrinsmiley - ok

Post 26

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Is the log in, using E-mail/U-number, and log in P/word, the same for all user's, or can new people registering on the site, log in with their regular log in details, of username/password combination?; and, if not, does it actually say anywhere on the log in screen, how we're actually ment to log in, with this weird round about way, or, otterwise, surely anyone new, registering, won't be able to log back in, unless they happen across discovering the work-around route smiley - erm I can't recall seeing it mentioned anywhere on the site, cept in conversations like this... smiley - erm

Post 27

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

I am in Brunel. When I have an issue I go to the front page which is in the latest incarnation skin and log in there..then I change preferences back to Brunel.

smiley - teasmiley - teasmiley - tea

Post 28

lostmonalisa

i was having difficulty logging in because my popups were blocked. Back now!smiley - cheers

Post 29

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - wowsmiley - weird

Post 30

You can call me TC

Sometimes the threads open without frames and tell me I'm not logged in, but a refresh or F5 soon sorts that out.

Post 31

Pink Paisley

My computer has been playing hardball with me for months and months. Access has been very, very hit and miss.

I'm in now.

I've never been able to log in on my phone (so far as I know) but don't really want to.

PP.

Post 32

Baron Grim

I stay logged in on the various computers I use. I haven't noticed any issues. I haven't even seen that weird thing where you're temporarily logged off very often recently (refreshing usually fixes it, hope you copied the text of the post you were making smiley - grr ).

Post 33

ITIWBS

Can you log into Pliny?

If not, stay in Ripley!

Post 34

Baron Grim

Pliny is completely and utterly hosed right now. You can't read any entries in Pliny until whatever is broken gets fixed.

Key: Complain about this post