A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16541

shagbark

I blame 2legs for the UK going off Summer time and leaving us in the US still on it.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16542

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for the abomination of British Summer Time smiley - huhsmiley - sillysmiley - book
I also blame 2legs for laundry and writing smiley - birosmiley - puff

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16543

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for routers and DNS Look up failures combined with disconnecting support numbers smiley - weird

I also blame him for apples and windozes not communicating properly and thus causing me à significantly shorter lifespan due to upgrading my iPad via a PC smiley - headhurtssmiley - bruised

Finally I blame 2legs for my having to connect to the Infernalic Web mobilewise which is annoyingly s....l....o.....w....

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16544

shagbark

I blame two legs that when I try to print a page in brunel the background turns black and it used up all my ink.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16545

KB

I blame 2legs for the fact that I just did a Google Image search for the bridge in Dublin named after Isaac Butt...without even stopping to think what searching for "Butt Bridge" would put on my screen. smiley - yikes

It could have been worse, though. Just people doing odd aerobic exercises with big balls. No, wait, that's not what I mean!

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16546

turvy (Fetch me my trousers Geoffrey...)

I blame 2legs for the Downton Abbey thread.

t.smiley - erm

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16547

Yarreau

I blame 2legs for being the birthday boy today... smiley - musicalnotesmiley - magicsmiley - bubblysmiley - cakesmiley - musicalnote

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16548

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for not telling Yarreau she's more likely à Birthday Girl....

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16549

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

I blame 2legs for sinus pain.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16550

I blame 2legs for reading Yarreau's post before smiley - coffeesmiley - blush

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16551

Malabarista - now with added pony

I blame 2legs for the fact that I have to write a paper, but also have to go to smiley - pony club in an hour, so I'll have to skip the concert tonight. smiley - sadface

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16552

Mistadrong, (Count vonCount.)the last Gog standing

Went hunting for two geocaches this afternoon and couldn't find one.smiley - grr
I blame 2legs for that.
I blame 2legs for luring me to a cafe for coffee and cake afterawrds.
smiley - vampire

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16553

I blame 2legs for insomnia, honey coated peanuts and the thirstyness and general ickyness created by indulging in said peanuts smiley - ill

Furthermore I blame 2legs for not being here, tucking me in and singing lullabies smiley - musicalnote

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16554

I blame 2legs for utterly ridiculous sleeping patterns and aching neck.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16555

Malabarista - now with added pony

I blame 2legs for the room being so damp that some of my books are going mildewy on the shelf smiley - yuk Looks like I will have to move... smiley - erm

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16556

Pit - ( Carpe Diem - Stay in Bed )

...or read them?

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16557

Yarreau

Opened the back pantry door tonight and ran face first into a large spider web. I blame 8legs.

Anyone remember that Gary Larson cartoon? "If we pull this off, we'll eat like kings!"

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16558

turvy (Fetch me my trousers Geoffrey...)

This the one you mean? http://macmorro.tumblr.com/post/6344432871/if-we-pull-this-off-well-eat-like-kings

t.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16559

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

I blame 2legs for my erratic and irregular performance in NaJoPoMo.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 16560

Yarreau

Yep, that's the one! smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

Blame 2legs here:

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more