A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Dancing souls?

Post 3781

Tumsup

Keith, it's another miracle! He hasn't been back to my spare room for a couple of days so I went in this morning to get any dishes (given up waiting for him to do the washing up) and, I wasn't snooping or anything, but I happened to glance down and found a paper that he had left just lying around in a magazine under the mattress.

It was exactly what you had written! OMG! I'll have to explain that Facebook is not like a real book, he can do it on my computer.smiley - biggrin

Dancing souls?

Post 3782

Alfster

As I am away during the week I am not always aware of some of my posts being yikesed. Hence, I would just like to state that warner is a totally rational human being who does not need any professional help at all and that his posts on his site enrich our knowledge of the wonders of religion and Islam in particular and all it's wonderfully accepting ways...unless you are a woman, gay or kaffur of course.

Thank you.

I would of course back this up with some random quote from a book that I use to run my life by but I don't run my life by some thousand year old book based on even older texts so I won't.

Dancing souls?

Post 3783

anhaga

' I don't run my life by some thousand year old book based on even older texts so I won't.'

I confess that I quite often turn to a thousand year old book for solace. Here's the main part, which I offer as a help to any who might need it: http://www8.georgetown.edu/departments/medieval/labyrinth/library/oe/texts/a3.6.html

It really is a consolation, take my word for it.smiley - smiley

Dancing souls?

Post 3784

winternights

Like crocus emerging into unknown world, be prepared to expose all your glory, for what you bring will meet only indifferent audience.smiley - erm

Dancing souls?

Post 3785

anhaga

At least I didn't quote out of context.smiley - smiley

Dancing souls?

Post 3786

winternights

It’s nice to be originalsmiley - winkeye

Dancing souls?

Post 3787

anhaga

ears to see and eyes to hear, and all that . . .

the ones that must will get to the Bottom of it all.

Dancing souls?

Post 3788

winternights

People can pontificate as much as they like, most if not all are no more than parasites on vast ball orbiting even bigger ball on a journey to nowhere and as for this so called god , this metaphor is no more than a distraction to evolving realitysmiley - winkeye

Jesus + Dad open a Take-away shop

Post 3789

Keith Miller yes that Keith Miller

"It was exactly what you had written! OMG! I'll have to explain that Facebook is not like a real book, he can do it on my computer.smiley - biggrin"

Ah ha, that explains it then. Mention also that if he really wants to get fish to the masses then he can simply email this >>>>smiley - fish

Post 3790

winternights

I see that jolly fool rules the roast, lets then feed on nonsense and get fat on Stupiditysmiley - tongueout

Post 3791

anhaga

rules 'the roast'? I'll not stand for it!

Freedom for the Roast!!

(is there stuffing?)

Post 3792

Tumsup

I'm going to bedsmiley - sleepy I'm getting bleary and cross eyed and Winternights is starting to make sense.

I was waiting up for Jesus but you know how he is about promising to come back soon.smiley - erm

Post 3793

winternights

Enema would be more appropriatesmiley - winkeye

Post 3794

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

Not while there's a hose-pipe ban!

Post 3795

Tumsup

I have a recipe for a kind of cake that does the trick. After I eat one I say 'With flans like these, who needs enemas?'

smiley - run

Post 3796

winternights

Where have all those lovely “God “fearing, bible throwing, church going, guardians smiley - angel gone! Do they know something we don’t?smiley - doh or is it that there some religious festival on whereby they are not allowed to use a keyboard until the next full moon.smiley - wizard

Or a Jesus come back and gone again taking the lot of them with himsmiley - wah

Post 3797

winternights

Has anybody seen one of these “s”, its missing from the last sentence in post 3796, be kind enough to put it back if you find it

Kind regards Winternights smiley - cheers

Post 3798

Taff Agent of kaos

4 days

has he shown up yet or is this thread a bust???

smiley - bat

Post 3799

Giford

Honestly Taff, can't you keep your mind off of breasts for 4 days?

Gif smiley - geek

Post 3800

Tumsup

>has he shown up yet or is this thread a bust???<

I was startled awake in the middle of last night by a sound from my spare room. I got up because I wanted to have a word with Jesus about how inconsiderate it is to go out promising to come back soon.

I could see the light in the crack under the door and then caught a smell like someone burning a lot of matches. Is he burning incense in there? I should have knocked but instead just opened the door, it IS my house.

smiley - yikes It was Satan going through Jesus' stuff.

Key: Complain about this post