A Conversation for Ask h2g2

More on souls

Post 3841

Keith Miller yes that Keith Miller

Exactlysmiley - laugh

More on souls

Post 3842

warner - a new era of cooperation

(The server is unable to perform the method at this time.)
Why? Can you not trust all people and machines? smiley - erm
Peace

More on souls

Post 3843

winternights

This tread as the attraction of a corpse, fit only for circling hyenas.smiley - evilgrin

More on souls

Post 3844

Taff Agent of kaos

its as dead as the subject in the title

smiley - bat

More on souls

Post 3845

winternights

Anyone got a fitting epitaph!smiley - teasmiley - cakeat the readysmiley - wahsmiley - evilgrin

More on souls

Post 3846

Taff Agent of kaos

good story in 2000ad at the moment "necrophim"

one angel says that due to all the different calenders and all the changes that have happened, god missed the time slot for the 2nd coming and the apocalypse, so it has been indeinately posponed

smiley - bat

More on souls

Post 3847

winternights

So it’s not because the clocks have changed thensmiley - doh

More on souls

Post 3848

Taff Agent of kaos

one of the reasons....yes

the prophets didn't forsee GMT/BST, leap years, the gregorian calender, etc.

smiley - bat

More on souls

Post 3849

winternights

Goes to show best not to have too many eggs in one basketsmiley - winkeye

More on souls

Post 3850

winternights

Consider the post to be no longer worthy of legs, a few less green house emissions here.smiley - winkeye

Is Jesus coming back or not?

Post 3851

It's Good Friday here and I'm ripping into some hot X buns and if your going to come back well then now would be a good time and could you please stop at McCaffery's Bakery and pick up another half dozen hot X buns for me please. smiley - smiley

I'd be so ever grateful and I'll make you a nice cup of smiley - coffee and if you've still got the raggedy beard and lank hair then we'll give you a good shave and short back an sides. Easter spirit!

Post 3852

myk

Oh not yet - not yet ive hours to wait for the bakery to open smiley - envy

Post 3853

Edward the Bonobo - Gone.

Just three more days until we celebrate the time when Jesus turned into a chocolate rabbit.

Speaking of which...an oldie but goodie:
http://baddadradio.com/images/choc-bunny.jpg

Post 3854

myk

Btw 2000AD is smiley - cool

What would Dredd say if the big fellah came back thismorning and forgave everybody!? smiley - laugh

Post 3855

Taff Agent of kaos

<>

Forgive away creep, your still doing time!!!you were sentanced to death and resurection is evading justice, 5 years!!!!

<smiley - bat

Post 3856

"Oh not yet - not yet ive hours to wait for the bakery to open smiley - envy"

Ha ha! The beauty of being hours an hours ahead of the rest of the world.smiley - laugh

(Butters dripping everywhere smiley - magic)

Post 3857

myk

.....and another five years for looking so happy about it-this aint a joke Punk!smiley - laugh

time difference/buns/butter everywhere? smiley - smileyhey thats ok-i dont mindsmiley - smileyI'm a vegetarian anywaysmiley - oksmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - cheerssmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrink

Post 3858

Taff Agent of kaos

<<.....and another five years for looking so happy about it-this aint a joke Punk!>>smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - roflsmiley - roflsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - wahsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - evilgrin

smiley - bat

Post 3859

Your a masochist if your denying yourself the salacious thrill of hot X buns dripping melted butter. smiley - drool

Post 3860

winternights

So Jesus came back and started to hand out hot smiley - cross buns , what a time to be off line , I’m A bit partial to a Hot smiley - cross buns and butter smiley - wah

Key: Complain about this post